Feb 21, 2019
Can I play this in the mobile with JoiPlay consistently without any problems? Of course I played it on the PC without any problems but I don't like to look behind my back every time I need to relieve my self.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Can I play this in the mobile with JoiPlay consistently without any problems? Of course I played it on the PC without any problems but I don't like to look behind my back every time I need to relieve my self.
Try it or wait til someone will make android port.

Kiz9R

May 4, 2020
Have anyone played the full game?? I'm having a problem..... after the second match in the colosseum... the game keeps on repeating the event of the second match..... unable to proceed to the 3rd match.... Can anyone plz help me....I don't know if I'm missing something or it's bugged.....

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Quick update about my partial (which will transform into full translation later on):
-actors/classes/enemies tabs done;
-skills/skill unlocks for Kirsten/allies also, but not everything is finished here:
*didn't touch battle messages yet, don't know how "の\I[76]%1!" works, but if my guess is correct, even now when it's not translated, it will be something like this "KirstenのCharging Edge";
*enemy skills are untranslated;
-items tab is halfway translated, there is an insane amount of materials, not to mention 2 encyclopedias.
After I finish fiddling with items/skills, I will still need to translate armor/weapon/states and then UI. I'm going to post what I translated so far tomorrow, as for when it's going to be done -- if the game doesn't throw another curveball my way, middle of next week.

Aug 4, 2017
Quick update about my partial (which will transform into full translation later on):
-actors/classes/enemies tabs done;
-skills/skill unlocks for Kirsten/allies also, but not everything is finished here:
*didn't touch battle messages yet, don't know how "の\I[76]%1!" works, but if my guess is correct, even now when it's not translated, it will be something like this "KirstenのCharging Edge";
*enemy skills are untranslated;
-items tab is halfway translated, there is an insane amount of materials, not to mention 2 encyclopedias.
After I finish fiddling with items/skills, I will still need to translate armor/weapon/states and then UI. I'm going to post what I translated so far tomorrow, as for when it's going to be done -- if the game doesn't throw another curveball my way, middle of next week.
Wouldnt that be "Kirsten's Charging Blade <insert text> (ie: hits x enemy for y amount of damage"?

BillyTran

Nov 2, 2017
Dev still have to fix alot bug and i hope he will add more costume for Aria. It's kinda waste when we have Aria in party but she dont have any costume like Kirstin :(

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
Im playing the full MTL version but the game is even more scuffed then the english demo. I get the 0 fog 3.png error (in the demo version it only asks for fog.3. In my full version it asks for / 0 fog 3.png) so it's even more scuffed. I tried renaming the desired file to all possible names (desired one first of course) but none seem to work. The game won't load the village at all. Any help on this matter is very appreciated.

Last edited:

Galnij

Feb 19, 2022
Im playing the full MTL version but the game is even more scuffed then the english demo. I get the 0 fog 3.png error (in the demo version it only asks for fog.3. In my full version it asks for / 0 fog 3.png) so it's even more scuffed. I tried renaming the desired file to all possible names (desired one first of course) but none seem to work. The game won't load the village at all. Any help on this matter is very appreciated.
I made a working version the translation is not the best but it definitely works

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
As promised, here's what I have so far:

Sadly, there wasn't that much progress today, but translated system messages, parts of the UI and some plugins. Spent a lot of time looking for text in the sex stats menu, and then found out that except for some variables and 回 it's all in the images :FacePalm:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Keep in mind, out of all data files in the archive, the only ones fully translated (but not proofread) are actors/classes/enemies/system. The rest are work in progress and like 50-60% translated, check my previous post for more information.

Aug 4, 2017
As promised, here's what I have so far:
MEGA
Sadly, there wasn't that much progress today, but translated system messages, parts of the UI and some plugins. Spent a lot of time looking for text in the sex stats menu, and then found out that except for some variables and 回 it's all in the images :FacePalm:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Keep in mind, out of all data files in the archive, the only ones fully translated (but not proofread) are actors/classes/enemies/system. The rest are work in progress and like 50-60% translated, check my previous post for more information.
Cant run it, as it says "Failed to load: img/system/Balloon.png" or "img/system/Shadow2.png" the files are there but on rpgmv format rather than png.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes