gheezy3

Sep 14, 2021
Sure, I'll try to do a translation for both (latest and no-cut content) versions, since bugfixes and all. Shouldn't be too hard, since, as I understand it, the things that he deleted are just in combat.

In other news, work on the partial continues. Really close to finishing database's Skills tab which has around 1000 (!) entries. As I suspect, the dev didn't delete skills from his previous games, that's why it's so massive. Navigating through the mess is quite a challenge, and some skill names are not exactly easy to translate (check this out, 練気功・改, for example), but I'm managing somehow.
I'm planning to release my partial sometime this week, will keep you posted.
You think you can find the root of the problem in the skill tree by doing the translation manually? I mean that there are one or more skills that are not unlocked with the points, and the reason the skills have this bug is because of the mtl translation. Thks

Reactions: Daedroth

DarkPebble

Feb 24, 2021
Sure, I'll try to do a translation for both (latest and no-cut content) versions, since bugfixes and all. Shouldn't be too hard, since, as I understand it, the things that he deleted are just in combat.

In other news, work on the partial continues. Really close to finishing database's Skills tab which has around 1000 (!) entries. As I suspect, the dev didn't delete skills from his previous games, that's why it's so massive. Navigating through the mess is quite a challenge, and some skill names are not exactly easy to translate (check this out, 練気功・改, for example), but I'm managing somehow.
Thanks a bunch. Shame he had to do it, but looking at the comments on his blog post, he does have a lot of support & are asking Capitan Silorsky, to make an uncensor patch to put on his blog. Either way, it's good to support this guy.

Also, here's a full save if you need it to speed up the process. https://f95zone.to/threads/war-demon-kirstin-demo-captain-sikorsky.99935/post-7640836

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
can anyone provide an english file, which has no errors or bugs

Not currently available. Dev is still bugfixing. The MTLs available are for previous patches and are also bugged to varying extents. You should follow Daedroth and check his post above.

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
Not currently available. Dev is still bugfixing. The MTLs available are for previous patches and are also bugged to varying extents. You should follow Daedroth and check his post above.
Thank you for the informationThank you for the information

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
as much as i appreciate your work, but do you think you are holding too many projects at the same time?
still looking forward to your other projects too :b

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
does anyone else freeze when upgrading certain skills on the skill tree? anyone got a fix?

Something about the skill tree being bugged has been mentioned. I'm not sure if that's what you're experiencing. If you re-launch the game and still can't upgrade that specific skill, it's probably bugged. The other possibility is that rpgmaker has a tendency to seize up and freeze when the processing load spikes. Certain games that aren't optimized well run into that a lot. I could see that happening with the skill tree. If that's the case, the only thing you can do is reload. Try not to switch through menus too quickly or unlock multiple skills in quick succession, and be sure to save often.

JollyRancher9

Jan 11, 2021
Something about the skill tree being bugged has been mentioned. I'm not sure if that's what you're experiencing. If you re-launch the game and still can't upgrade that specific skill, it's probably bugged. The other possibility is that rpgmaker has a tendency to seize up and freeze when the processing load spikes. Certain games that aren't optimized well run into that a lot. I could see that happening with the skill tree. If that's the case, the only thing you can do is reload. Try not to switch through menus too quickly or unlock multiple skills in quick succession, and be sure to save often.
yep i couldnt upgrade full burst to level 2 or 3 but i got around it by just switching to the untranslated jp version then transfering my save back to mtl version

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
i havent seen any full game mtl or anything either even tho its been a week now, i wonder why given the game seems to be so popular.
Fully fleshed out games take a lot of time to manually translate. There have been attempts at MTLs for the final version, but none have successfully avoided bugs; probably because the game itself could still use some bugfixing.

naka1994

Nov 11, 2021
Fully fleshed out games take a lot of time to manually translate. There have been attempts at MTLs for the final version, but none have successfully avoided bugs; probably because the game itself could still use some bugfixing.
yea im obviously not talking about manual translation as i said an mtl would be fine

JollyRancher9

Jan 11, 2021
anyone know what all the jewels do from the final dungeon? i know noble diamond gives high chance to block attacks. long lived garnet increases max hp. i dunno about the rest though.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes