Seravee001

Dec 29, 2021
The two game modes really set themselves apart in terms of fight difficulty, casual lets me beat the shit out of everything without needing the best gear, whilst normal makes the game more JRPG and i have to farm the shit out of mobs for XP and specific mobs for gear materials

Reactions: Skavi

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Using Mtool i've cleared this game to get a feel for whats to come in the proper translation so i can answer all bar 1 of the quests, also know how most scenes can be obtained, feel free to ask and i'll answer where able, also have found 14 moments u can become pregnant and birth a child with someone/thing needless to say if it can creampie the MC in the pussy there's a good chance u can have a kid
Hey, man, can you share your saves with me?
I started working on a manual translation (will do a partial with UI/database first), but I need those full saves for playtesting.

Alaskax

Oct 16, 2020
hey guys, I'm stuck here. in the demo version I got the error in the same place, and renamed the file to fog3.rpgmvp, and it worked. but in the full version there is no error but it takes a long time to load, I waited a long time but it didn't change. btw I play on joiplay, as you can see. Can you guys help me?

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
Is the game fixed yet?
I have the raw game
can someone give me the fixed machine translation
i played and done almost everything, even the 4some with all ur companions and never have a single problem so i guess its nice to play the game (Japanese without translation)

mclvx

Aug 1, 2017
Using Mtool i've cleared this game to get a feel for whats to come in the proper translation so i can answer all bar 1 of the quests, also know how most scenes can be obtained, feel free to ask and i'll answer where able, also have found 14 moments u can become pregnant and birth a child with someone/thing needless to say if it can creampie the MC in the pussy there's a good chance u can have a kid
BY leveling up Kirstin's heart skill you can get guaranteed pregnancy, also with MTool, you can toggle status on and off.

jlaekeung

Feb 28, 2022
Anyone knows if the recollection room starts big or gradually becomes bigger when u progress in the game

mafi2211

Apr 30, 2020
can someone tell me where to buy aphrodisiac, or something can put member estrus? thank you anyway

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
Has there been any announcement of anybody picking it up for a proper translation or the dev doing one himself?

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes