Aschsky

Aug 5, 2016
Oof, looks like the dev is in hot water relating about the abuse of fetus. They might remove them in the future.

Jan 21, 2019
I see DLSite has an officiall translation available for this game. Is it any better than the barely comprehensible MTL in this?

Seravee001

Dec 29, 2021
Oof, looks like the dev is in hot water relating about the abuse of fetus. They might remove them in the future.
Granted its not everyone's cup of tea but no one tell u to go actively seek out the abuse factor heck the game even warns u of the literal 2 mobs that can cause miscarriage when u talk to the townsfolk. And for all those wondering which mobs, its the rare kangaroo type in the first area and the spider face hugger type in the last area.

Aschsky

Aug 5, 2016
Granted its not everyone's cup of tea but no one tell u to go actively seek out the abuse factor heck the game even warns u of the literal 2 mobs that can cause miscarriage when u talk to the townsfolk. And for all those wondering which mobs, its the rare kangaroo type in the first area and the spider face hugger type in the last area.
Well i'm not complaining, everyone has their own fetishes. But DLsite ain't having it, otherwise it might get remove from store.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Looks like the miscarriage content might've been removed already. Changelog on dlsite has an update on the 28th for "partial removal of content"

Edit: Dev specified that the problematic content was actually
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Enemies that cause miscarriage via blunt trauma were left in the game.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sneaky OwO

krocoz

Mar 15, 2020
Well i'm not complaining, everyone has their own fetishes. But DLsite ain't having it, otherwise it might get remove from store.
Yeah DLsite is being weird, I wish there is an option to complain to them regarding this issue, or, the dev could just put the patch on Twitter or something.

gheezy3

Sep 14, 2021
Looks like the miscarriage content might've been removed already. Changelog on dlsite has an update on the 28th for "partial removal of content"

Edit: Dev specified that the problematic content was actually
Enemies that cause miscarriage via blunt trauma were left in the game.
So, the miscarriage event with the insect mob was removed or no? no one has shared the patch that came out to check it out.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
So, the miscarriage event with the insect mob was removed or no? no one has shared the patch that came out to check it out.
Insect scene was definitely removed on the most recent patch.

Dev got permission to keep the rest, he just edited the dialogue slightly.

gheezy3

Sep 14, 2021
Well, I don't think it's a big problem, since there are still the links to download the game without any content removed, and as for people who don't like that scene, just avoid it, that's all

DarkPebble

Feb 24, 2021
Hey, man, can you share your saves with me?
I started working on a manual translation (will do a partial with UI/database first), but I need those full saves for playtesting.
Do you think you can do a manual translation of the game, pre patch 1.5? The developer was forced to censor the original game, due to restrictions put on by DLSite.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Do you think you can do a manual translation of the game, pre patch 1.5? The developer was forced to censor the original game, due to restrictions put on by DLSite.
Sure, I'll try to do a translation for both (latest and no-cut content) versions, since bugfixes and all. Shouldn't be too hard, since, as I understand it, the things that he deleted are just in combat.

In other news, work on the partial continues. Really close to finishing database's Skills tab which has around 1000 (!) entries. As I suspect, the dev didn't delete skills from his previous games, that's why it's so massive. Navigating through the mess is quite a challenge, and some skill names are not exactly easy to translate (check this out, 練気功・改, for example), but I'm managing somehow.
I'm planning to release my partial sometime this week, will keep you posted.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes