cVcxvsDvsXz

Sep 11, 2021
i made a mtl version that isnt bugged like the one found on here.
Hey there, it seems like the skill tree for your MTL is broken, only the first row of skills appear while the rest don't show up. Do the later branches in the tree show up later or is this a bug?

Galnij

Feb 19, 2022
Hey there, it seems like the skill tree for your MTL is broken, only the first row of skills appear while the rest don't show up. Do the later branches in the tree show up later or is this a bug?
this may be a bug ill see what i can do about fixing this tomorrow, if i cant get it fixed ill just post a disclaimer and recommend using something like mvtool to cheat your way through.

cVcxvsDvsXz

Sep 11, 2021
this may be a bug ill see what i can do about fixing this tomorrow, if i cant get it fixed ill just post a disclaimer and recommend using something like mvtool to cheat your way through.
Maybe see if you can jury-rig the skill tree file from this post to work with your Translation.

my bad here is the fog bug free version, enjoy!!

edit: had some problems with the skill tree here is the solved bugs file
And before I forget, could you see if you can get the character portraits working properly at some point? It's kinda weird having scene clearly are intended to have them?

Galnij

Feb 19, 2022
Maybe see if you can jury-rig the skill tree file from this post to work with your Translation.

And before I forget, could you see if you can get the character portraits working properly at some point? It's kinda weird having scene clearly are intended to have them?
thanks for bringing this up ill go about fixing it tomorrow and i may just go in and redo this one i saved the translation data so it shouldnt be to bad

Edit: i added the skill tree fix ill look into the character portraits tomorrow when i have time

Last edited:

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Fully fleshed out games take a lot of time to manually translate. There have been attempts at MTLs for the final version, but none have successfully avoided bugs; probably because the game itself could still use some bugfixing.
I finished full game with MTool without a single bug. I also tried to clear every single location and collected all costumes.

mclvx

Aug 1, 2017
yep i couldnt upgrade full burst to level 2 or 3 but i got around it by just switching to the untranslated jp version then transfering my save back to mtl version
Just go with both charas there and Aria will join, I guess this happens after you do it with Kirstin with and without protection.

Fully fleshed out games take a lot of time to manually translate. There have been attempts at MTLs for the final version, but none have successfully avoided bugs; probably because the game itself could still use some bugfixing.
Has nobody here tried yet Mtool? it automatically MTLs everything you can even cheat the game.

jlaekeung

Feb 28, 2022
Anyone knows how to beat the old magician in phase 2 boss battle under standard difficulty . He such a pain in the ass, keeps reviving minions

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Does anyone know where to find the other two companions that Kirstin is missing from the group?

I only found the one with the mask

Craudofilho

May 19, 2019
Are there unlockable "lewd skills"? I've pretty much completed the game, all requests done. There's a "punching bag" monkey in the gallery room that doesn't do anything except give you estrus. The text before starting the fight says it's for your lewd skills, but so far I don't have any.

View attachment 1677525
I already finished the game, but I dnont know how I get in this place. Could you tell me?

cVcxvsDvsXz

Sep 11, 2021
How do you unlock quick ovulation? There's no unlock requirement under it that hints at what to do. Am I suppose to get Kristin pregnant before it becomes available?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
How do you unlock quick ovulation? There's no unlock requirement under it that hints at what to do. Am I suppose to get Kristin pregnant before it becomes available?
According to my notes:
Chance of impregnation the next creampie is set to 100%.
Learn Requirement:Deliver at least one baby in hospital

Reactions: RenH

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Quick ovulation can be opened is skills tab after first birth. Then you have to use this skill inside/outside combat and next creampie will impregnate Kirstin.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes