Azraelum

Mar 31, 2019
Well I'll just wait for an updated version in Japanese to be able to play, all versions so far have given an error on the initial screen... something to do with ''failed to load face'' and ''character'', in the same style as the fog3 problem from before...

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
Well I'll just wait for an updated version in Japanese to be able to play, all versions so far have given an error on the initial screen... something to do with ''failed to load face'' and ''character'', in the same style as the fog3 problem from before...
Are u playing the game with japanese locale? Try to run the game with some locale emulator.

BTW: u need to extract the game on japanese too, or u will have issues at the time to play it.

Azraelum

Mar 31, 2019
Are u playing the game with japanese locale? Try to run the game with some locale emulator.

BTW: u need to extract the game on japanese too, or u will have issues at the time to play it.
YIKES MY MAN! You saved my fuckin ass! Me and my stupid brain forgot to extract it in japanese, ffs im so stupid sometimes...! Thanks again!

Reactions: Jhony234

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
I used Translator++ as well.

Currently testing for any errors, sometimes the translator messes up variables.

I usually make a translated copy rather than a Translator++ file.

Dilemeter

Sep 14, 2020

I've tried switching to japan locale and re-extracting - still getting the "0 fog 3" error when going to the next area.

nope.spawn

Aug 14, 2017
Is that the demo or the full game? If it's the full game did you MTL?
This is the full game. I use MTool for MTL.

You have to take party members. They have 1 erotic skill which you have to activate multiple times during estrus to get scene.
Found it, thanks! It's a male-only skill as it turns out. I kept trying with female party members.

Last edited:

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
my bad here is the fog bug free version, enjoy!!

edit: had some problems with the skill tree here is the solved bugs file

"haha I fixed the fog bug by changing them back to their original japanese names because of variables messing up"

you beat me to it... i came here to post it lol

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
"haha I fixed the fog bug by changing them back to their original japanese names because of variables messing up"

you beat me to it... i came here to post it lol
1646020164736.png

Ah, more fun...

Fixed: Lose of Virginity was using a counter, among other things - translation broke it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Likaingin

Madwardog

Apr 23, 2020
Are there unlockable "lewd skills"? I've pretty much completed the game, all requests done. There's a "punching bag" monkey in the gallery room that doesn't do anything except give you estrus. The text before starting the fight says it's for your lewd skills, but so far I don't have any.

View attachment 1677525
can you post the link to download the game
You have to take party members. They have 1 erotic skill which you have to activate multiple times during estrus to get scene.
does that old geezer we find at the woods have a scene?

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes