Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
Official version I just got is 623,102 KB.

That one is 608,571 KB.

Probably an older version, probably newer than the one here.
Then I'm sure everyone would appreciate if you could upload the new one haha

I can MTL it if you're not up for the task.

BillyTran

Nov 2, 2017
i have strange status call "Sexually Transmitted diseases". Anyone know what happen when we have this and how to cure??

Aug 4, 2017
i have strange status call "Sexually Transmitted diseases". Anyone know what happen when we have this and how to cure??
if you are a female go to a Gynecologist, if you are male you don't need to go to a hospital right away, going to a nearby clinic or to your family doctor might suffice, do not share intimate objects with anyone for the time being (bodywash, cups, underweat etc...) and thoroughly wash your hands after going to the bathroom. I think it goes without saying you should also abstain from having realtionships with other people for the time being.

BillyTran

Nov 2, 2017
if you are a female go to a Gynecologist, if you are male you don't need to go to a hospital right away, going to a nearby clinic or to your family doctor might suffice, do not share intimate objects with anyone for the time being (bodywash, cups, underweat etc...) and thoroughly wash your hands after going to the bathroom. I think it goes without saying you should also abstain from having realtionships with other people for the time being.
ok my bad lol english is not my main language sorry for that but thank for telling me new things :ROFLMAO:

whyimIhere

Mar 11, 2021
GOLD

Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
I got no clue how to open the door in the subhuman village beat the game got ray and did every side quest as well :/ also how to unlock aria???

nope.spawn

Aug 14, 2017
Are there unlockable "lewd skills"? I've pretty much completed the game, all requests done. There's a "punching bag" monkey in the gallery room that doesn't do anything except give you estrus. The text before starting the fight says it's for your lewd skills, but so far I don't have any.

1645988464682.png

Aug 4, 2017
Are there unlockable "lewd skills"? I've pretty much completed the game, all requests done. There's a "punching bag" monkey in the gallery room that doesn't do anything except give you estrus. The text before starting the fight says it's for your lewd skills, but so far I don't have any.

View attachment 1677525
Is that the demo or the full game? If it's the full game did you MTL?

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017

View attachment 1677525
You have to take party members. They have 1 erotic skill which you have to activate multiple times during estrus to get scene.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes