Compton_Apex

Mar 2, 2020
Don't forget to change your OS locale to Japan, 7zip or WinRAR can extract the Japanese named files correctly as long as you have change your locale.
I try to do that on my PC and it didn't work somehow I try 3 or 4 times already

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
I'm not entirely sure since I just found it on a forum and MTLd it, didn't buy it, so if someone can actually confirm it's the new version that would be preem.
It comes with all the typical Captain Sikorsky image-naming bugs, so feel free to share your fixes.

Last edited:

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
I'm not entirely sure since I just found it on a forum and MTLd it, didn't buy it, so if someone can actually confirm it's the new version that would be preem.
It comes with all the typical Captain Sikorsky image-naming bugs, so feel free to share your fixes.
Official version I just got is 623,102 KB.

That one is 608,571 KB.

Probably an older version, probably newer than the one here.

Noburitaa

Jun 5, 2020
I'm bored of making progress with rpgs, anyone have the full save? I want to see the scenes, especially of the battles.

Aug 4, 2017
I'm bored of making progress with rpgs, anyone have the full save? I want to see the scenes, especially of the battles.
The game just came out today lol, you could ask the guy above for a save (if he has any), other than that you could try decrypting the game with a tool

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes