gheezy3

Sep 14, 2021
I just realized that the skill tree is not broken, the artist modified the way it works, when we want to improve a skill, and apparently the next one is not unlocked, it is because we have to improve the previous skill again, because now it has improvement levels, that is, you can improve the same ability up to level 3, I checked it with the second row that had that "problem" and it is not broken

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
I just realized that the skill tree is not broken, the artist modified the way it works, when we want to improve a skill, and apparently the next one is not unlocked, it is because we have to improve the previous skill again, because now it has improvement levels, that is, you can improve the same ability up to level 3, I checked it with the second row that had that "problem" and it is not broken
That's a very good point. I did remember that from playing the demo, but you could read the skill text that said it required multiple levels from another skill to unlock. That being lost in translation could cause confusion easily.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Taisho123

May 20, 2021
Here's another tl patch for 1.02 version of the game:
MEGA
Decided to take a break from working on the game's database (really, there's so much stuff there) and started translating maps. So far I managed to finish all opening maps, including Geespot Front :ROFLMAO: and the one where Aria chases after you in spirit form. Next, I'll focus on Mebuki Village and first dungeons.

Can't say when the full translation will be done. I really should check how much text there's left to translate, but busy-busy.
not all heroes wearing cap something their wearing big dick with ahego shirt on ksksks thank

srpenty

Apr 3, 2021
Hi, im new here and i was wondering how can i download the entire game translated, i saw some people uploading links, but i dont know what i have to do, someone can helpme please? sorry if i write somethong wrong, english is not my matern language

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
i'm play version 1.05
The reason 1.02 is the go to is because dlsite forced the dev to change 1 scene due to rules & every version after that is just bugfixes currently so 1.02 is the most complete version overall.

Would be nice if in the event they add more content later somebody with the knowhow could add the cut content back in.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Here's another tl patch for 1.02 version of the game:
MEGA
Decided to take a break from working on the game's database (really, there's so much stuff there) and started translating maps. So far I managed to finish all opening maps, including Geespot Front :ROFLMAO: and the one where Aria chases after you in spirit form. Next, I'll focus on Mebuki Village and first dungeons.

Can't say when the full translation will be done. I really should check how much text there's left to translate, but busy-busy.
Thank you for another great work even if it wasn't fully translation, you truly are the hero we all need

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daedroth

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
The reason 1.02 is the go to is because dlsite forced the dev to change 1 scene due to rules & every version after that is just bugfixes currently so 1.02 is the most complete version overall.

Would be nice if in the event they add more content later somebody with the knowhow could add the cut content back in.
it be really nice this game didn't have so many problem.

bone34

Feb 13, 2021

In the comments section of the recent ci-en post, the dev says that they're planning on adding masturbation feature but they don't mention when.

DarkNessSun

Sep 2, 2020
To unlock quick ovulation you need to get pregnant and give birth once
The status sent is the latest status.
Give birth and get pregnant only once but can't unlock.
which I have tried before and after including the farm. can not be unlocked

1647106641818.png

(here : pregnant 1 and give birth 1) (lv.20)

Last edited:

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Can someone pass me the latest version of "Mtool"? I have the version of "MTool_A10U20" but when I try to update it it tells me that this is not the latest version, does anyone have the "latest version" or know a way to make the updates work for me?

MarsD

Nov 2, 2017

If the game isn't packed into one single .exe file then it sounds pretty doable. Though what exactly was changed? Didn't know Japan censor anything besides genitals.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes