• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others [Translation Request] Bullet Requiem (D-lis)

hentaiguy0608

Dec 30, 2017
Screenshot 2022-10-22 001618.png
Fallen Demon Schönheit​

Decided to do the dialouge for this one too.

If you need context: this scene plays if you lose on the library level. Paracelsus is the old guy you fight, and The Order is the organization Schönheit is part of.

Translation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If people have requests let me know, I'll see what I can do

Last edited:

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
How are you doing these in this game engine? Is it just a matter of replacing a text file?

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
Is there a way to download the game? I don't see a thread for the game to download it on F95? Thanks

hentaiguy0608

Dec 30, 2017
How are you doing these in this game engine? Is it just a matter of replacing a text file?
I used an OCR called Capture2Text to scan the Japanese text so I could copy and paste it into translators. It can be a long process but there wasn't too much dialogue.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
For anyone following this thread, please see my post on a similar thread about this game, regarding translation.
Here.
I feel like these two threads should be merged, with the Unity thread tag being dropped from the other one.
DAMMMMN! Thank you! Songs shall be sung of thee, Yandex! Christ on a koala's dick, how has no one made mention of this before?
Judging from the screenshot you posted... Because it's unintelligible when fed through the MTL as-is. Here's a slightly better parsed translation of the controls and their default mapping on a Microsoft and Sony controller (note you can't make a dedicated reload input, it'll always use the combination of your current Confirm/Advance Dialogue input and Down):
Code:
吹き飛ばし攻撃 = Blow-off Attack = A/Cross
決定/台詞送り = Confirm/Advance Dialogue = B/Circle
ジャンプ = Jump = X/Square
通常攻撃 = Normal Attack [uses Ammo] = Y/Triangle
視点移動 = Viewpoint movement/Move Camera = LB/L1
スキルチェンジ = Skill change = RB/R1
ダツシユ = Dash = Back/Select
スキル攻撃 = Skill attack/charge = Start
通常攻撃リロード = Normal Attack Reload = 決定/台詞送り + 下ボタン = Confirm/Advance Dialogue + Down