• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM None [Translation Request] Ellis Saga: Mysterious Ruins and Village of Grave Robbers

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
i've got a "failed to load img/system/Window.png" after applying the patch. didn't encounter the error on original file.
Please make sure you have your system locale on Japanese(Japan) and you downloaded the game from the gofile link of this post.
"Window.png_" is a file that should exist in your img > system folder like the error implies.
1704531295210.png

LuckyNoHappy

Sep 10, 2022

I'm guessing this is related to system locale but for whatever reason this game isn't getting picked up by my locale emulator

microjim

Mar 3, 2018
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v1.29.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

This dev really loves dots. There's almost more damn dots than dialogue. That is not a translation issue, it is intended.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Error on start up

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Error on start up
Window.png is a file included in v1.29. (Common MZ picture encryption adds a _ suffix.)
I can only assume that you are using a different version, or your version is damaged.
1715075072682.png