RPGM Partial (Translation Request) Futanari Alchemist Triss Is Horny For Sex! ~It’s Not Rape If They Eventually Enjoy It! (RJ343891) (Kagurado)

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Its the TL version and thanks.
show me this dude
Those are very clearly Unicode/Locale errors.
It's trying to read a Japanese file, but your system cannot read or write in Japanese.

In order to make windows read it you need to switch your system locale to Japanese(Japan). Either fully, or at least during extraction and play.
Windows 10 keeping in line with being a terrible operating system does not make that particularly straight forward.

Please read this post about how to do it properly:
https://f95zone.to/threads/shisayes-dmtl-list.91651/post-7485672

You need to have that setup before extracting the game and the translation. If you have extracted them with the wrong system locale your files are already damaged and will not work.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThrowMeSway

Buddysvata

Jan 21, 2022
So, which one should I download as Im seeing too many links here and there
I would have suggested to download the good translation with the newest update included that was posted from the 4chan game library, but sadly that link died. If someone has a working link to the new page that would be nice. Otherwise I suggest looking for the download on another site like GGbases (which is full of pop-ups and probably virus infested though).

Narly

May 15, 2022
Mine has a problem with the audio, It constantly gives the same error saying that It can't load any sound, and I can't play the game, Anyone can fix it?