Unity [Translation Request] NTR House (kegani laboratory)

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
Sorry for the offtopic, just wanted to say that their next game releases on the 20th^^
A tavern simulation game (with the silhouettes atleast being animated). Demo is already available
And it works with the rei patcher (like most unity games)

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Sorry for the offtopic, just wanted to say that their next game releases on the 20th^^
A tavern simulation game (with the silhouettes atleast being animated). Demo is already available
And it works with the rei patcher (like most unity games)
OMG i need this translated so bad

unknownuman

Jan 8, 2020
I don't think there is a manual save throughout the game. However, if you desperately want to left off where you start from, you can also go to your folder, \AppData\LocalLow\KeganiLab\NtrHouse\Save and copy the save file. "It should be in order from loads like save0 is load 1, save1 is load 2, etc...."

Then when you get back to the main menu, make a new game and then the folder should create a new savefile. Just paste the original savefile over the create savefile and you should start back where you last save when you load that savefile. This is the only manual way of saving that I could personally think of. It does have a lot of hassle but I hope my instruction is not confusing.

Also if you just want to cheat your way through the game. Spoiler Alert!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: stever and Lith

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
I don't think there is a manual save throughout the game. However, if you desperately want to left off where you start from, you can also go to your folder, \AppData\LocalLow\KeganiLab\NtrHouse\Save and copy the save file. "It should be in order from loads like save0 is load 1, save1 is load 2, etc...."

Then when you get back to the main menu, make a new game and then the folder should create a new savefile. Just paste the original savefile over the create savefile and you should start back where you last save when you load that savefile. This is the only manual way of saving that I could personally think of. It does have a lot of hassle but I hope my instruction is not confusing.

Also if you just want to cheat your way through the game. Spoiler Alert!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good instructions. Terrible save system. At least the sexy bar game they made after this has a decent save system.

Reactions: unknownuman