RPGM None [Translation Request] Ouka Kenzan

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After direct request here's a SLRMTL for v1.04.

This is not a proofread format please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the SLRMTL to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
I've been making some progress in translating this, from what I've seen going through what I have it looks like your typical play as heroine lose fights to see scene and get battle fucked. Depending on enemy type and its "horny level" depicted by name if you choose not to resist every time it leads to another scene instead of the defeat one.

Honestly speaking how many of you actually want to play through this and not just look at the scenes? lol

Bobertea

Mar 17, 2020
I've been making some progress in translating this, from what I've seen going through what I have it looks like your typical play as heroine lose fights to see scene and get battle fucked. Depending on enemy type and its "horny level" depicted by name if you choose not to resist every time it leads to another scene instead of the defeat one.

Honestly speaking how many of you actually want to play through this and not just look at the scenes? lol
The H-scenes also contain text right? Understanding the text during the H-scenes adds to the enjoyment IMO.

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
The H-scenes also contain text right? Understanding the text during the H-scenes adds to the enjoyment IMO.
One thing for sure is the H-scenes in the recollection room are very wordy and reused CG for the most part for the same type of mobs and certain events. I would probably say that the H scene dialogue is over 5k strings but the rest of the game combined probably doesn't reach that lol

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020

I'm pretty much that person that wants to learn the story while playing the game so I can actually see what is going on for the hentai scenes to happen.
As the game is now with the MTL, a lot of stuff still isn't translated and the words still go over the box. Battlefuck games are harder to find with a translation that doesn't crash the game.

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
Progress has grinded a slow pace, due to new job. I'd say most of the field stuff about 70% translated. The H events on the field is like 60%. Defeat scenes are probably like 3%. It's using a lot of outdated Japanese, most is probably going to be lost in English as I'm no expert in old English like Shakespeare.