RPGM WIP [Translation Request][RJ341761] Uninhabited Island Survivors [The Church of NTR]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
broken_division
One problem I've been noticing with some of your MTLs:
You are introducing unnecessary spacing to the json file "if (" instead of "if(" making some operations to show up in game as text instead of actually running, this causes some issues and skips verifications ingame.

So my advice would be to avoid leaving these gaps in future MTLs, not sure how you are getting them there but make sure they are removed, here I did a quick replace all and fixed a lot of the bugs in the game just by removing this extra space.

Also translated the stats screen and removed some cropping, for anyone interested here are the fixes.

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
broken_division
One problem I've been noticing with some of your MTLs:
You are introducing unnecessary spacing to the json file "if (" instead of "if(" making some operations to show up in game as text instead of actually running, this causes some issues and skips verifications ingame.

So my advice would be to avoid leaving these gaps in future MTLs, not sure how you are getting them there but make sure they are removed, here I did a quick replace all and fixed a lot of the bugs in the game just by removing this extra space.

Also translated the stats screen and removed some cropping, for anyone interested here are the fixes.
thanks for the information
i didn't do anything manually so maybe it's the translator++ :unsure:

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
thanks for the information
i didn't do anything manually so maybe it's the translator++ :unsure:
It's possible, there are many different ways to write code so when someone writes uncommon routines that translator++ is not expecting it could be getting lost and messing with the result. I never used translator++ but make sure you are using the latest version, maybe they fixed this specific problem in newer versions?

If you see lines of code when testing the game (like "%","if" or random numbers) it usually means something silly like an extra space was added/removed which then breaks the whole String.

• Red Heart
Reactions: broken_division
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote