2.90 star(s) 14 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
3b91810de34b3a46623056f0e560eb0a.jpg

Overview:
Everyone has been looking to the school boat trip, including Aina and her best friend Ikuya.
However, the boat gets in an accident , and the two end up washing ashore a remote island.
Aina is happy to see the protagonist is fine, and the two decide to wait for help.
While exploring the island, they meet four other guys who've washed up.
1 woman. 5 men.
Aina has a bad feeling about this situation...​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-18
Release Date: 2023-01-17
Developer: The Church of NTR
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English (Fan translated)
Voiced: Japanese
Translator: sasa75 F95zone
Other games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer/Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

09.png 05.png 04.png 03.png bdd1b8619c11ac8d8073c7181c94ca2b.png 02.png e841f8bb2043f4fb34fc1225010c8899.png 06.png a206fa50e46647f4401f6f6f7a6097cc.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
sasa75
Remote Island Survivors Translation and Decensor Patch V1.0

After more than 6 months and countless hours of work, the translation patch is finally ready.
All of the game text has been translated into English and all of the CGs have been decensored.
Several additional changes were made to the original game:

-The game font has been replaced
-The text window has been replaced
-A new title logo was added
-The standard RPG Maker MV title music was replaced with a new title theme by YouFulca
-Various improvements and bug fixes

Installation Instructions:

Simply extract the archive to the game directory and overwrite all existing files.
The file names are still in Japanese, so make sure that your operating system supports Japanese characters.

Here is the link to the patch (206 MB):

Finally, a few screenshots of the patched version:

01.png 02.png 03.png 04.png 05.png

06.png 07.png 08.png 09.png

Last edited:

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
mmm looks good, gonna have to check it out.

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
So how is the ntr in this? Is it your standard run of the mill everything behind the mcs back until she is corrupted and he is oblivious or is it different? Doesn't look like netorase unfortunately though if im wrong about that let me know.

Reactions: rokrad

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
From the name of the developer "The Church of NTR", I guess NTR is not avoidable.
lol

EDIT:
I'm not really a fan of unofficial translations, but at least this MTL is more accessible than a untranslated game.

Last edited:

mintdang5566

Aug 6, 2017
So how is the ntr in this? Is it your standard run of the mill everything behind the mcs back until she is corrupted and he is oblivious or is it different? Doesn't look like netorase unfortunately though if im wrong about that let me know.
Yeah, you're right in it not being netorase. I'm reading the reviews for this game on its dlsite page, and "netori" and "netorare" got tagged as keywords for this game

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Is a female protagonist, does it even matter?

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Some of this stuff I have no idea what is going on. Some of the visuals aren't translated. I am stuck in the position of everyone teaming up to do jobs. Then I just run around and talk to everyone and they all have the same repeatable lines. Can't seem to advance after that point.

Riktobzcool

Jun 9, 2017
I've been waiting this to get translated since i saw the game on Dlsites

Edit.
Nvm, i'm gonna wait till full translation, only the text got translated the image and such still raw.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Daioh

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
From the name of the developer "The Church of NTR", I guess NTR is not avoidable.
lol

EDIT:
I'm not really a fan of unofficial translations, but at least this MTL is more accessible than a untranslated game.
Yes it is avoidable, in fact you have four NTR routes and one Loyal route & 8 different endings.

RJ341761_img_smp5.jpg

I was tempted to play it, but we can clearly see that the NTR is advantaged. :cautious:

Last edited:

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I was intrigued by this one when I saw it for the first time at the tl request thread of this forum . I Watched the thread in hopes to see someone going to tl it.

Now I saw this today , and seeing that there's no movement on the tl request page of this game , I'm 90% that it's going to be mtl.....and it fucking is. Guess , I'll go back to the waiting room for now.

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes