2.90 star(s) 14 Votes

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Bruh, I love tan girls with tanlines but absolutely don't like NTR...
Does anyone know other games with similar tan girls but without tthe later?

Horalover

May 7, 2017
I see, thanks.
And are there scenes with the MC?

Also, a few other games would also be nice to know, I keep searching but find nothing...
No scenes. There is a good epilogue if you don't get cucked but no scenes even then.
All the scenes are also reused, which I don't really mind. But the MTL dialogue hurts.

Are you asking for avoidable NTR or games similar to this? Gambler's Game is by the same maker and pretty good.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
No scenes. There is a good epilogue if you don't get cucked but no scenes even then.
All the scenes are also reused, which I don't really mind. But the MTL dialogue hurts.

Are you asking for avoidable NTR or games similar to this? Gambler's Game is by the same maker and pretty good.
I meant RPGM games with cute tan girls but no NTR...
Should've worded that better, sorry.

And thanks.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I really liked this one. The art style and everything else.... I just followed the buffed professor's route, and I downloaded a full save to see the gallery and... It's really all repeated scenes for each one of the characters you can sleep with... The pixel art is cool, but I don't know. Still I loved it, I'll look for more works from this developer. Most of them are in japanese with mtl. I would love to know how I can translate automatically with MTL a game like this. At least an mtl that is minimally understandable... Like this one

Reactions: Sunwolf

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
"help, someone has fallen"
*literally the entire ship is on fire around you*
uuh yeah, I'd say that's the least of your concerns right now.

sasa75

Aug 7, 2021
Remote Island Survivors Translation and Decensor Patch V1.0

After more than 6 months and countless hours of work, the translation patch is finally ready.
All of the game text has been translated into English and all of the CGs have been decensored.
Several additional changes were made to the original game:

-The game font has been replaced
-The text window has been replaced
-A new title logo was added
-The standard RPG Maker MV title music was replaced with a new title theme by YouFulca
-Various improvements and bug fixes

Installation Instructions:

Simply extract the archive to the game directory and overwrite all existing files.
The file names are still in Japanese, so make sure that your operating system supports Japanese characters.

Here is the link to the patch (206 MB):

Finally, a few screenshots of the patched version:

01.png 02.png 03.png 04.png 05.png

06.png 07.png 08.png 09.png

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Yo.. appreciate the translation and decensor- shame the game is lacking in a lot of aspects besides a godtier heroine design. but might as well replay for the hard work.

Arkade

May 23, 2017
4 NTR games in the last 18 hours. Who pays for this to be made and published?!

Anyway my biggest deal isn't the trash ntr, but the lack of content in NTR games that have a "pure" route.
Nymphomania Priestess does this very well, i can play the game with ntr turned on and play the story like a vanilla game and actually see some action. Maybe why it's so popular compared to other games with the same tags.
It's popular because it's in dev hell from an established creator. It'll never be finished- just get the "good enough" when dev notices funding starts slowing down probably.. As for NTR- it's always been an extremely popular genre. Just rare that a game with the tag actually has a NTR focus or does it well enough and doesn't appear to just be lazily tacked on for the visibility. Which is happening a lot lately- games using AI generated art is really cashing in on ntr tag on dlsite.. But there's some truly good ones coming too.

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes