• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
When I look at that character I can't help but expect her to be called Yukikaze

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
When I look at that character I can't help but expect her to be called Yukikaze
Definitely i love her, and for the braver ones, even Nagatoro! yummy~~ ;x
... and is very similar -.^
Could anyone recommend games with similar looking girls? skinny with tanlines.
Yes.
Taimanin Yukikaze Animation [Final] [Black Lilith]
Taimanin Yukikaze 2 Animation [Final] [Black Lilith]
Sweet Sweat in Summer: The Naughty Girl And Her Ripe Scent [Ammolite]
Wabisabi [Final] [Le:CODE]

Reactions: CDonovan90

Koumi

Feb 17, 2018
This ain't the 1.00 version right? That has a bug which doesn't let you continue the game for some people

TwoTimeingTurtle

Feb 3, 2020
I'm not going to pretend to understand anything about Japanese morals, but its just bizarre that the selling point of this game is cheating, yet for whatever reason the genitals are censored???

Like I assume they get censored for moral reasons, but cheating is fine? How is an uncensored pussy a line further than cheating?

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I'm not going to pretend to understand anything about Japanese morals, but its just bizarre that the selling point of this game is cheating, yet for whatever reason the genitals are censored???

Like I assume they get censored for moral reasons, but cheating is fine? How is an uncensored pussy a line further than cheating?
Censored for legal reasons. Japanese law prohibits the blatant display of genitals, so mosaics and black bars, etc.
Morally, the average younger Japanese person doesn't actually want the censorship, and there's an active attempt to get the laws changed, but like anything controlled by old people, it's taking forever to change, and likely wont happen unless the majority of their politicians A- cycle through to new blood, and B- care enough about censorship in adult media to change these laws.

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
kind of unplayable when the menu, the stats and tips and the routes (i guess they are the routes) are not translated.
what a shame.

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
I remember playing this awhile back, kind of weird it says came out in September.
Edit: I also remember more of the NTR guide screen being translated.
Edit: Nevermind, someone had posted translated screenshots in the translate request thread and that's what I was remembering.

Last edited:

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
How do the routes even work? It seems that if you start one route it's just linear from that point on and even if you pair her up with someone else she'll still get events.

asdfax

Nov 17, 2017
Every character has a different art style, looks like a thrown together asset flip.

Sen127

Feb 16, 2020
Interesting game, but..

It's a pity that the "black screen" in the second mission "20 stones for onsen", and no mission on the list "Event Map"
Is it a translation bug, or a game author's bug? Do you think someone will correct it?

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
How do the routes even work? It seems that if you start one route it's just linear from that point on and even if you pair her up with someone else she'll still get events.
Check the translated screen shots in the translate thread. But typically you pair your gf w/ the NTR guy and let them visit a site together.

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes