2.90 star(s) 14 Votes

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Yes it is avoidable, in fact you have four NTR routes and one Loyal route & 8 different endings.

View attachment 1505866

I was tempted to play it, but we can clearly see that the NTR is advantaged. :cautious:
Based on the last game from this dev uploaded here you probably won't even get any scenes in the protag route. Though that's to be expected considering how often the protags in NTR are effectively completely dickless.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
some cg are similar.. isn't hard to notice when you choose some characters, their cg changes their bodies..

=/ still.. looks good. despite the mtl

Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
Sadly I love tanlines/dark skin though there are no tags for it in f95zone and when i see smth it is usually ntr anyway ;/

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
Mega link Required.

And 1 GB for a game that according to several users, only has 6 CGs. Highly disappointed.

Stijn

Jun 18, 2017
How to progress the routes in this game? Seriously all the hints and stuff are not translated so how do I know what i need to do? Been playing for a while and found close to nothing

Reactions: HunterSeeker

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Seriously, why do I have to repeat this every damn time, Mediafire is faster than Mega. Try something new and see for yourself
While mediafire may be faster, my big issue with it is that 1 dc will reset the entire download while with mega, I can throw it into the desktop app and not worry about my connection fucking up the file transfer. Not an issue for small files that take about 5 minutes to pull, but an issue for files >700MB that can take anywhere from 20 minutes to a couple of hours that I can spend doing more productive things than watching a progress bar fill.

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes