2.90 star(s) 14 Votes

jdiego

Jan 14, 2018
Could someone drop save file with all scenes. I completed the game but only one scene with gori

hubtol

Feb 20, 2018
Guys i have a bug or something, when i do expand house ( with quest about 20 wood) i cant see upper house, its block or something i cant move there i see olny first 3 rooms i cant see upper 3 rooms, anyone have similar problem ?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
How exactly does the hot spring work?
I built the hot spring with 20 stone.
Then I assumed you could either enter it whenever or pay another 20 stone to enter... but...
When I pay another 20 stone for a hot spring event my screen goes black. It doesn't freeze or crash, it just goes black. I can go to the pause menu as well.
EDIT: Figured it out, mentioned in my message below.

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I guess Ill wait on a Walkthrough
I recommend using a smartphone to translate all the different Japanese pages. The Google Translate app can use the camera to translate live.
Like this:
Screenshot_20211119-073004.jpg
It rotates through translations and some of them are pretty good.

EDIT: By the way, I found out how the hot springs work. They only need to be researched once with 20 stone. After that you need to research the search point something for 20 iron to explore the map. This unlocks the hot springs location. It is needed for some of the events.

Last edited:
Reactions: hubtol and menatv

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Ok, wow, is this the state of the MTL's that have been uploaded lately? The UI in this game is barely translated.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Ok, wow, is this the state of the MTL's that have been uploaded lately? The UI in this game is barely translated.
I'm pretty sure most of it are images.
Use Google Translate for those on your or device.

If you want to fix the remaining bit that IS text try using: Mtool
It'll take you a little while to figure out, but after that you'll know how for other games. Even fully Japanese ones.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I should point out that in a normal game Mtool will take care of ~95+% of the text. This is not a normal game.

Last edited:

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
I'm pretty sure most of it are images.
Use Google Translate for those on your or device.

If you want to fix the remaining bit that IS text try using: Mtool
It'll take you a little while to figure out, but after that you'll know how for other games. Even fully Japanese ones.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I should point out that in a normal game Mtool will take care of ~95+% of the text. This is not a normal game.
Yeah, I saw posts about google translate before, as for mtool sounds like a plan. I may be some of a translator myself after all.

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
the best part is being unable to see the deposit box once u upgrade the house cause the camera is so broken from the mtl

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
After having played through a few routes I think the following tags might be in order:
Rape - I'll take Gori as an example. He pretty much pins her and slams it into her completely without Aina's consent. She vehemently protests, but he keeps going.
Blackmail - The reason Aina was naked with Gori in the first place is because he was blackmailing her with participation and she thought they might need him.

Would appreciate if you let me know if you agree.

the best part is being unable to see the deposit box once u upgrade the house cause the camera is so broken from the mtl
The deposit box is literally outside next to nothing else.. not sure what you mean.
Delivery Box.png
Sure you're not having a bug?

EDIT: Realized you may have meant this: Deposit Box.png
... but that isn't exactly obstructed either.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 14 Votes