RPGM - Completed - Remote Island Survivors [Final] [The Church of NTR]

1. 4.00 star(s)

LordCorwin

Writing: 6/10
    Imagery: 8/10
    Gameplay: 7/10
    Kinks: 7/10
    Overall: 7/10

NTR on a deserted island? Wait a second, I've been here before.

Yeah, not sure what the deal is with the explosion of deserted island NTR games but who am I to complain? At least this one is kind of good.

The female love interest is hot AF with those tan lines and modest proportions, her boyfriend is a lame duck perfect for the cucking, and the rest of the fuckerbois are either built like a bull, wearing the guise of a gentleman, or using magical amulets.

The day to day is actually easy to manage the NTR content and the game itself, as lame duck is assigned the defacto leader and assigns groups to explore the island, collect resources, and build stuff leading to more potential NTRing. He's basically elected to the role of unknowingly allowing others to have fun times with his smoking gf.

I personally was a fan of the Bull man making tiny tan his cock cozy, that said, it is VERY easy to avoid NTR, so you do need to work at keeping your thot thirsty and assigned to others to open up opportunities. Just wish this had more "just out of sight" sex where the lame duck bf is oblivious to his gf being railed right under his nose, the sprits where there, but I was looking for more shadow play.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Jintaka

Thanks for the translation! Always wanted to play this game, used a translator for a while but was really tedious. Appreciate the effort.

Game itself checks the boxes off for NTR content. Doesn't have animations but has a bit of voiceover. Full save is provided so can skip the grinding if you wish. Would recommend for NTR lovers.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Remote Island Survivors [Final] [The Church of NTR]
    I do not recommend the game.

The heroine's voice acting helps, and her aesthetic is nice.
    Unfortunately, the male characters have a model that is too ugly and different from each other, they look like characters from different games, so they marry badly if placed in the same game.
    Let's take for example Yoji and Hatori, they have a similar design, Gori even if too particular is ok, even if it doesn't look at all the same style as the previous two.
    Then there's Ryosuke, never seen such a horrible model, every time I see him I want to press the "X" and uninstall the game.

Very limited gameplay but better than nothing.
    Another horrible thing is the various stories of the characters and the way they interact with Aina.
    Interactions with Gori don't have a logical sense of existence, but they do their duty.
    Ryosuke better not say anything, I haven't read anything about his scenes, the model is too ugly.
    Hatori is the only inherent character from beginning to end, using what she knows to lure Aina into his trap.
    Yoji the worst of all in this aspect. The ring that Yoji finds ruins (not that there's anything that good) the game, completely out of context.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

ehendu

Story: Fairly generic. Not bad. Not exceptional.
    Art: Decent, but very limited. It might list ~12 or so CGs per route, but it's really closer to 4 static CGs with slight variations (clothed, nude, maid, change in hair color/mustache depending who she's with, facial expression) and different dialogue.
    Gameplay: Incredibly cumbersome and grindy.

Overall, far too much effort to get a tiny amount of pay off. Not worth it at all.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Rumbrandt

Nice NTR game. The girl is hot, but the male characters look weird. The biggest issue is that the CGs are reused. After playing through the game once, you've pretty much seen all the CGs. The developer would have done better to focus on a single NTR route and a love route for the MC. The survival aspect of the game is also weak. I rate the game 3/5.
    If the survival system was better and there were more CGs, I would have easily given it a 4/5.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Tobi/Chaos

Gameplay is poor...
    It's more like Dialogue clicker than game...

There is probably something more than just clicking dialogues but after ~30 minutes of reading dialogues i started to just click them but after another 10 minutes of skipping them i just got bored and Alt F4 game...

but well You can easly get pictures from this game and watch them, there is some nice sex scenes and girl is really nice.

There is no other reason to download this game than to see these pictures...
  7. 3.00 star(s)

desmosome

Maybe even a 2*. There was an idea, but the execution of it was not very inspired.

It's worth going through one of the routes. Anything after that becomes incredibly redundant because all the scenes are recycled assets.

The survival mechanics are not very interesting. You pretty much can't fail it. It's more or less just there to let you pick the route.

The art and NTR set up is ok. There is a pretty decent progression for any individual route, but doing multiple routes at once feels disjointed.

As usual, the non-NTR route is possible but there ain't much point to it.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

dr.pervet

An Average ntr rpg maker game with good art or least the chick is really well drawn and hot , the guys look kinda derpy and the sprite work is decent . the game has a very simple survival system nothing really at that complicated or tedious just the way i like it when comes to h-games , but the majority of the sex scenes are same scene but with a different character and for the most part kinda dull .
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Ninthja

The hentai scenes has the same images for almost all the characters. No point in hanging around looking to catch something lewd since nothing happens 90% of the time because you cant interact with the lewd stuff even if it happens infront of you behind a door or a wall. Just exists as a pixel animation and such. The arts dont have animation and the translate it sadly the usual. The first few rounds didnt feel as bad but after a while it gets way too boring imo. Wish it had some good animations and a translation.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Meaning Less

Pretty good ntr game.

The gameplay mechanics might seem complicated but they are pretty simple, it's a management survival game but instead of having to do the boring task of picking each resource individually you work with teams and just send them to explore each day, this lets you upgrade your base and unlock new exploration areas.

The ntr mechanics really shine because you have to divide in teams to gather resources but only the girl has the restoration boost, so you really get the incentive to split her into different groups and each time she returns a little more perverted.

The art is reused for different characters but in the context of ntr it works really well still, there are also some nice sprite animations that you can stumble upon at the base later on.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

disimulated

3 out of 5 stars. Version Final.

Note: I played another The Church of NTR game (Gambler's Game) right before this one, so I am somewhat comparing this game to GG. This game was released after Gambler's Game, but it is a step backwards in my opinion. Gambler's Game is a better game. However as an NTR game, this one does have some strong points.

This Japanese NTR RPGM game has annoying mechanics. There's too much "game" in this game. Each day, you have to allocate the 3 pairs of players to a collection task, but you can't select the locations with the mouse. You have to left or right arrow through the 14 locations to select them. You do completely control the NTR - pair up with the love interest each day and she'll stay yours. Pair her with someone else and they'll move in and start to corrupt her.

The best thing is that there's 4 antagonists and there's 12 scenes for each one. There's many steps in her corruption, so you can play with fire a bit if you want. You can even switch up her partner to move all the corruption paths along to drag things out.

What I don't love with this game compared to the other The Church of NTR games is the loss of the "wander around and see NTR" mechanic. There is a tiny bit of that inside the shelter, but since the screen does not scroll properly, it is difficult to make it work. In this game, the CG scenes are shown directly as they happen during the collection tasks. It's not like the other Church games where you wander around and see that something is happening, but can't actually see the scene (until later).

The CGs (there are no animations) are not bad, but the love interest is not super hot. Attractive and fit, but not gorgeously innocent and busty like some of the great LIs in Japanese art can be.

Comments/Things to improve:
    1. The translation is weak. Lots of nonsensical results. Gender pronouns are particularly bad.
    2. The CGs are censored.
    3. In the love interest's status screen, sprite speech bubbles and the diary pages are not translated.
    4. The speech bubbles on the NTR chibis on the maps are not translated either.
    5. Loss of the "walk around to discover NTR" mechanic reduces the thrill of the game.

Summary:
    Decent game for fans of NTR, as there can be lots of it. It loses two stars for annoying gameplay, frequently poor MTL, middling love interest attractiveness, the fact that the status pages are not translated, censorship, and by poor comparison to the developer's other games.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

Acerock

Somewhat mediocre but nice game nonetheless. As you can see, the art is god tier. The actual execution and writing for the sex scenes is pretty nice, better than some other games I've had the displeasure of playing. MTL is understandable. The gameplay is repetitive but you get the hang out it, just send her out with the other guys and the scenes will unlock. Collect food and water, and you can upgrade your items to unlock new areas. Each guy has 9 scenes and like someone else already said, they're reused somewhat. It wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be and some of the CGs are rearranged in different orders for each 'route'. Just play the game until you get bored and download the full save, it's definitely worth picking up for the art alone.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

chipsiup

It's fine. The MTL isn't too much poetry, enough to understand. The corruption and progression isn't a lot of fun though. The gameplay is tedious grinding to gather wood/stone/iron in order to unlock more things, repeat until you get to an ending. The NTR aspect isn't very well written so there's not really any strong feelings associated with it, and a lot of the art is reused over and over so there's little variety.

I would say it might be worth playing one route, but I wouldn't bother re-playing it a second time. If there's a full save somewhere just download it to watch the scenes in the memory room.

Also of note: The voice acting seems to not work in this version, it's likely the MTL broke the parts linking to the audio file.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

patsuan

Played the jap ver. It's an... okay h-game, it's your typical grind game. You're stranded in a small island with your love interest (reciprocal) and 4 others cuck-masters that also desire your girl.
    The gameplay here is to create a boat in order to escape. And for that you need ressources. That's where you enter in stage. Being 6 people you have to split in 3 pairs where you can freely relocate its members. You have to assign each group to a ressources point available in the island to collect raw materials(upgrade), knowledge(unlock new places) and food (survival obviously).
    After that there's the free-time where you can interact in the established base with the others and some mini-events.
    Each person possess an advantage in ressource gathering at some places. That's why you have to create effectives groups, assign the right members in pair and ease your progression to escape with your soon-to-be girlfriend.

LOL Yeah right. Of course, we don't do that kind of thing here. So for the H-Part, it's quite straight-foward. In order to cuck yourself, you only have to make the girl partner with anyone other than yourself. There are some conditions to advance in each guy's routes like being together for 3 days straight or being short on water. In the end, she will end up with the one who's she have the most fuc-- affinity with .
    The art is quite nice, the girl's cute (and big up for the voice). And the scenes fapable. The huge problem I have with this game is that all guys share the SAME CGs on their route, with only the dialogues changing. Well If I remember they may have 1-2 CGs but that's it. There's also small events in game with the guys trying to sneek on the girl or the girl fucking in the base.

As I said at the beginning, I grade this game a "Meh-" rate. I mean altough there's some good tries, the devs were lazy af. Not much to see for the huge grind you have to do. After one clear, they were kind enough to give you full ressources in order to do the others routes faster to unlock all CGs. But really it's just the same scenes again and again. Not even the endings have one CGs to finish.