2.90 star(s) 14 Votes

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
I didn't got any voices during the scenes from the translated game posted here so I downloaded the JP game and the voices are all there during the scenes.
Anyone here having a similar issue?

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
I didn't got any voices during the scenes from the translated game posted here so I downloaded the JP game and the voices are all there during the scenes.
Maybe the MTL broke the part that trigger the voices I dunno

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Welcome to the wonderful world of zerominimum-effort MTLs. Many a time you don't even know how much effing up took place because not all mishaps give you an actual error message...

hubtol

Feb 20, 2018
IS there a walkthrough or something because i dont uderstend this game ? I know there is a map guide but its in japanese,anyone help ?

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
It's an interesting concept, I would like to play it fully however everything except the dialogue is in Japanese. Is there a completely translated version at all? It looks interesting but I have no idea what it says or how important it is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Zuhl

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
To get on the NTR route, you need to let the heroine go hungry and then have her travel with another dude.

calliope_remoerdis

Feb 19, 2018
it would be useful if the menus were translated, too. I just beat the game and didn't get any scenes and had no idea what i was doing.

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes