2.90 star(s) 14 Votes

lvana

Jan 3, 2021
Everytime i see games like this i just wish i could play them with fem mc. Much more interesting for me instead of whining mcbeing sad about them having sex with others. But at least theres Anim games for that but its not enough.
Wife Tsuma Uninhabited Island-My Wife and Our Uninhabited Island Life-

Tunramen

Apr 29, 2022
View attachment 1504406

Overview:
Everyone has been looking to the school boat trip, including Aina and her best friend Ikuya.
However, the boat gets in an accident , and the two end up washing ashore a remote island.
Aina is happy to see the protagonist is fine, and the two decide to wait for help.
While exploring the island, they meet four other guys who've washed up.
1 woman. 5 men.
Aina has a bad feeling about this situation...​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-18
Release Date: 2023-01-17
Developer: The Church of NTR
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English (Fan translated)
Voiced: Japanese
Translator: sasa75 F95zone
Other games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer/Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2319977 View attachment 2319979 View attachment 2319980 View attachment 2319981 View attachment 2319984 View attachment 2319982 View attachment 2319983 View attachment 2319978 View attachment 2319985
Can someone send me every scenes of it?

Stonethrower

May 14, 2019
Are the links already patched with the translation/uncensor patch?
(The translation/uncensor patch link gives an error: No file found)

xNezzen

Jan 1, 2022
It's said on a couple sites that the illustrator for this game's CG is meme50.
Anyone know if that's accurate?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Man this game is bad... Like... really bad...

I won't comment on the NTR itself or the scenes, but the game itself is terrible for a NTR game...

Why do I say that? Because there's no gameplay or character driven incentive to pair the girl with any of the guys that want to steal her away to the point of raping her in at least one case. The girl doesn't want to work with any of them and is on to all of their motives from the get go, and the MC being a weakling means that he needs to work with someone else anyway so it might as well be her since she wants to be with him anyway and doesn't like any of the other guys. The MC doesn't have any particular reason to push her to work with any of them. The other guys don't try to force the issue, and since each of them wants her for themselves, they don't work together in any way either.

On top of that, the gameplay itself doesn't really encourage pairing Aina with anyone in particular, especially since pairing MC with any of the resource gathering guys essentially nullifies their bonus except for the old-man. This means that the only effective pairs for the MC are Aina or the Old Man, and anything else is inefficient and requires a bunch of shuffling around to keep the right double bonus up. So in other words, you have the least pain in the ass by keeping Aina with the MC... which is really the opposite of what you want to be doing in a NTR game.

You want to make things so protecting the girl from the NTR makes the game harder or ensure that it takes more effort on the player part, or at least that there are character driven reasons for it or something.

This game has nothing, to the point where it could have been a VN with basic route choices, and nothing of value would have been lost...

Honestly, if all of this Dev's games are like this, he might need to rebrand into "Church of Lame", because he's failing at making the NTR particularly interesting.

Shame really, the girl is really hot, and I appreciate that there's actually interesting looking guys after her and not just completely hideous bastards... but if I just wanted hot art, I'd just look for CG galleries, and I play H-games because I want some measure of gameplay that makes sense for the game. This one misses out on that by a lot.

Reactions: Mekin

Ashirou

Sep 4, 2017
Full save:

Slot 01: New game+
Slot 02: Before True Ending (Ikuya)
Slot 03: Before Pregnant?/Bad Ending Ending (Ikuya)
Slot 04: Bitch free-roam (All Part 8 Done) in case anyone wanted to see Aina getting fuck in the morning or night with anyone.
Slot 05: Before Yoji Ending
Slot 06: Before Ryosuke Ending
Slot 07: Before Gori Ending
Slot 08: Before Hatori Ending

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Been a while now, but the way I usually do it is:
Use google translate through camera with a mobile device if I'm playing on PC for live camera OCR or...
Use the mobile device I'm playing on to take a screenshot and put it into the google translate app as for photo OCR.

This is by no means perfect. Sometimes it's plain gibberish, but often it cycles through different meanings and you should be able to guestimate the meaning from that.

EDIT: Decided to show how Google Translate works with "complex" images today(before and after):
before.png after.png

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 14 Votes