2.90 star(s) 14 Votes

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
As much as i appreciate the ntr cukcoldry games, would be good to have some Netori = the opposite for once or two times too... i mena, it's really hot too when you are stealing someones wife or girlfriend as the main character

Reactions: MalaKarr786

xenthian

Jun 29, 2017
As much as i appreciate the ntr cukcoldry games, would be good to have some Netori = the opposite for once or two times too... i mena, it's really hot too when you are stealing someones wife or girlfriend as the main character
There's a few out there, NTR Legend and NTRaholic come to mind.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
The good route has 3 scenes and only 1 of them is sex scene. all scenes in NTR route are the same. you finish 1 route you already see every scenes in the game. disappointed

• Sad
Reactions: Urban Yeti

redun

Mar 17, 2018
Everytime i see games like this i just wish i could play them with fem mc. Much more interesting for me instead of whining mcbeing sad about them having sex with others. But at least theres Anim games for that but its not enough.

Reactions: potatoHead42

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
I wish the H Scenes had more variations, I like both this and Gamblers game heroine designs, but both suffer from the same thing. Rather than having the same scenes with multiple partners, sticking with one NTR path and one Love path would be better for this dev.

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
I wish the H Scenes had more variations, I like both this and Gamblers game heroine designs, but both suffer from the same thing. Rather than having the same scenes with multiple partners, sticking with one NTR path and one Love path would be better for this dev.
Agreed, these two feel like a huge waste of potential with how copy paste the scenes were. That said, I think the dev's picked up on that. His newest work is a lot better than the previous two. Had two possible paths to take with a decent chunk of characters with their own unique scenes.

Still not enough imo. Needed more endings/scenes in general. But, a step in the right direction.

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes