2.90 star(s) 14 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is there a time limit?

What's the purpose of the smoke signal? If you don't turn it on all the time, does it lead to a bad end?

Is the MC and the girl ever going to be an actual couple before the ending, or is it just mutual love without confession kind of thing?

sasa75

Aug 7, 2021
Is there a time limit?

What's the purpose of the smoke signal? If you don't turn it on all the time, does it lead to a bad end?

Is the MC and the girl ever going to be an actual couple before the ending, or is it just mutual love without confession kind of thing?
1) There's no time limit.

2) The smoke signal is a quick way to get the good ending. After giving it 10 times, you will be saved.

3) Not before the good ending.

Reactions: Tebix and desmosome

MaskTheSaito

Oct 28, 2020
Honest review :
Clear time is too sort, should have exploration mode like in the gyaru wife island survivor
Girl is hot yet there's no change costume mode, dev should make yukikaze costume imo.
Art not raunchy enough, same scene over and over, only took Chad GORI route course it's my ntr way. Others npc looks are too lanky lmao.
No Ending H-scene.
Ntr game with "bad end" on ntr route? That's retarded.
Overall 6/10
Enough for one time fap then delete game.
VA is a nice touch tho, too bad she sounds reserved

sasa75

Aug 7, 2021
Is there an android version???
I made an Android port. It's based on my translated/decensored version.
I've tested it on my phone (Android OS 9).
Regarding the controls: I added a virtual button to the status screen (the built-in touch controls didn't work there).

Remote Island Survivors Android Version (340 MB):

Reactions: Rumbrandt

Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
Full save.

Just interact with the "Poster" or whatever on the left and you are good to go.
How did you unlock Ikuyas Bad End?

EDIT: NVM figured it out. You just gotta let Aino whore around until she gets pregnant :D

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2018
Agreed, these two feel like a huge waste of potential with how copy paste the scenes were. That said, I think the dev's picked up on that. His newest work is a lot better than the previous two. Had two possible paths to take with a decent chunk of characters with their own unique scenes.

Still not enough imo. Needed more endings/scenes in general. But, a step in the right direction.
I disagree, actually. Their latest game has too many characters and the scenes themselves are WAAAAY too short. Most scenes can be read in 1 one minute, literally. I think they should just focus on one or two girls and make each scene MATTER.

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
I disagree, actually. Their latest game has too many characters and the scenes themselves are WAAAAY too short. Most scenes can be read in 1 one minute, literally. I think they should just focus on one or two girls and make each scene MATTER.
That's why I said it was a step in the right direction lol. He didn't flesh out the rest of the characters enough to make them matter. There was no way to really keep the others from falling except to stay faithful. Which didn't really protect them but, just didn't flag you for the bad end. Then, there was nothing about them in the epilogue either

That said it's lightyears ahead of his past games like the gamblers one where every "route" was the same copy pasted 3 scenes with slightly altered text.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Let's see how this fares with the other game similar to this but with Female Protag and Pregnancy Endings.

Reactions: ustar

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I actually don't mind NTR games and even find them fun sometimes, but only if you're not playing as the cucked person :p
Well, duh, it's fun when you're not portrayed as a limp-dick fickle-sick fuck who's only job is to voyeur the girl that he spent years grooming get fucked by any number of fuck-witted big-dicked jack-offs with their "superior" rapist predatory tendencies, which, by the way, somehow have a way of going completely unnoticed in society and are even revered as "alpha" traits.

If our guy is so smört but weak, make him use an intelligence based weapon to slay his rivals, if he ever has the audacity to notice they're literally preying on his "childhood friend". Less mouths to feed, anyways.
Or, better yet, exhaust them with some kind of encumbering work and slit their throats in their sleep.
You ain't coming back to society, so no penalty for doing what's necessary to protect ya girl.

stressone

Dec 23, 2021
I made an Android port. It's based on my translated/decensored version.
I've tested it on my phone (Android OS 9).
Regarding the controls: I added a virtual button to the status screen (the built-in touch controls didn't work there).

Remote Island Survivors Android Version (340 MB):
Can you reupload the file please?
Thanks!

sasa75

Aug 7, 2021
Can you reupload the file please?
Thanks!
Here you go.
Remote Island Survivors Android Version (340 MB): - -

Last edited:
Reactions: jimstorm
2.90 star(s) 14 Votes