EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Screenshot_7.png

Overview:
20XX A.D. Japan is plagued by evil spirits that dwell in the shadows.
The only thing preventing chaos between spirits and humans is an implicit agreement to "live and let live",
but corrupt organisationsmake deals with the demons. Crime syndicates go supernatural.
The nation is in decline, and those who walk the path of goodness don't last long in a society of rampant heresy and sin.
Thus, the government empowers certain individuals to fight fire with fire.Agents may do evil... against evil... in the name of good. Exorcists with a license to kill.They are called the Taimanin.

A new phase of Taimanin Yukikaze 2!!
Yukikaze Mizuki, the protagonist, Tatsuro Akiyama, and his little sister, Rinko, do everything they can to rescue Yukikaze's mother. Their only lead, taken from a mysterious microchip, is the super-elite school known as the Seminary. As they infiltrate the school and investigate, the young Taimanin see dark plots and intrigue unfold around them....!!​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-23
Release Date: Japanese 2019-07-26, English 2020-12-21
Original Title: 対魔忍ユキカゼ2 Animation
Developer: Black Lilith
Translator: Rattan Man Translations
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
VNDB:
Prequel: Taimanin Yukikaze
Store: -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Please check the Installation
Win: - - - - - -

Extras: SAVE*

Thanks for the torrent link superelmo

63809e78bc3ce301b2b5190c41c076b8.gif Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_17.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_11.png Screenshot_15.png Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_16.png Screenshot_14.png Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_13.png Screenshot_18.png Screenshot_12.png Screenshot_10.png Screenshot_9.png Screenshot_8.png 8ee972eea47bed1ae269ff007d15a5de.gif 6f4c5e8ef821541904ae595508cbdec6.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Thanks for the upload. Guess I gotta play the prequel but I aint even mad.

bogh

Jan 27, 2020
my anti virus isnt liking VinosPlayer.exe.old do I even need that file for the game to work cause it seems to run fine without it.

Suit

May 11, 2019
and now we wait for a 100% save
You don't need to wait for saves for visual novels, they're all on sagaoz.net.

Guide to using the site:
  1. Navigate to the of the VN you want the data for.
  2. Copy the original title, and note release date. (対魔忍ユキカゼ2)
  3. Navigate to , scroll to bottom, find the list of release years and click the one for your visual novel.
  4. Ctrl + F paste the original title.
  5. Download save data.
  6. The readme file contained with the save zip tells you where to place the data.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes