VN - Others - Completed - Taimanin Yukikaze 2 Animation [Final] [Black Lilith]

1. 5.00 star(s)

botaniq_1

this is a aaa game in most of the aspects
    heroines are fully voiced, art is great and animated scenes are really incredible
    you have to read a lot of text in the beginning but i think it adds the immersion
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Smakxy

Unlike the previous game the mc gets his chance to have sex with two of the three girls. I am suprised to say that Lilith went their way to animate them lol. Lilith has a huge potential to make a non ntr game because the scenes was still pretty intense. I hope I will live long enough to experience a day where Lilith drops a non ntr Taimanin game.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

LeoShowers

Pros:
    • Beautiful artwork.
    • Fully voice acted.
    • Tons of content (partially due to Rattanman including a lot of the RPGX scenes as bonuses.
    • More of a focus on Rinko in this game compared to the original (TY1), finally having her own route.
    • The NTR game cliche of 'two routes, one where you play as the male lead, one where you play as a heroines' is kinda done to death, but it's executed fairly well here.
    Cons:
    • Not much in the way of corruption in this game. While the original game was much more about the slow fall of Yukikaze, in this game due to the power of 'magic microchips' both girls basically surrender immediately (which is kinda lame).
    • The 'new heroine' Shizuka has almost no content outside of the opening segment. Her 'side' of events is never shown (she has no route of her own).
    • Much 'harder' NTR than the original, with much more of a focus on the male MC and his mentality than the heroines this time. This may not be to your tastes, if the NTR is not the primary reason you are paying this game.
    • Censored (basic mosaic).
    Overall it's a worthy sequel to the original. W/e or not you prefer this or TY1 will come down mostly to personal preference (personally I think the original was slightly better, but I appreciate more focus on Rinko, and half wish the game had been primarily focused on her, rather than splitting it's attention between the two heroines).