imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Oh hey Taimanin Yukikaze. Isn't this super old though? I thought Black Lilith went all into some microtransaction h-game.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
oh boy another black lillith game

if you like your girls get fucked so hard that they literally break down look no further lol

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Reactions: imercenary95

kage-man

Sep 2, 2017
You don't need to wait for saves for visual novels, they're all on sagaoz.net.

Guide to using the site:
  1. Navigate to the of the VN you want the data for.
  2. Copy the original title, and note release date. (対魔忍ユキカゼ2)
  3. Navigate to , scroll to bottom, find the list of release years and click the one for your visual novel.
  4. Ctrl + F paste the original title.
  5. Download save data.
  6. The readme file contained with the save zip tells you where to place the data.
Can't for the life of me find the location in my system that the game's true save folder should be. I've scoured C Drive, Users, there's no TaimaninYukikaze2DL folder anywhere for me to put the 000008 log that would unlock the gallery. Am I supposed to install it somewhere before running it? I can play it just fine after applying the patch with VinosPlayer. I put the log file there but it does nothing. I've no idea what's going on.

pr83

May 5, 2017
So has there been other Lilith games translated and uploaded here recently? I know the new Prison Battleship was being translated, is that still the case?

BTW lucky of me to stumble onto this right when this has been uploaded.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
So has there been other Lilith games translated and uploaded here recently? I know the new Prison Battleship was being translated, is that still the case?

BTW lucky of me to stumble onto this right when this has been uploaded.
There are 3 games of prison battleship, the premium box of Taimanin Asagi, both games of Yukikaze, Taimanin Asagi 3 and the witch of steel (something like that, I don't remember the game's name)

pr83

May 5, 2017
There are 3 games of prison battleship, the premium box of Taimanin Asagi, both games of Yukikaze, Taimanin Asagi 3 and the witch of steel (something like that, I don't remember the game's name)

Meant this one

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes