PunishedUPSman

Dec 2, 2017
Ah, Black Lilith is kinda cancerous in that regard. They tried to throw out TA1 on Steam with the most schizo approach possible (free intro chapters with the plan of releasing the game bite-sized and you needed to pay for every chapter in an already short VN, don't remember if they even went through that one). Also, flat-out stole the fan TY1 translation - or maybe that was their subcontractors, who knows -. They tried years ago to dump on the western market some older titles, but apparently they sold so badly they didn't see the point.

TABA in ENG is pretty much a afterthought and Action Taimanin in Global is purposefully gimped to make filthy foreigners pay more to grind more.

I somewhat have the impression they don't like the foreign market much. Just an impression.
or maybe just like all japanese company disease they bow down to seniority
maybe some boomer there said hey lets release TA1 like this and get some money and end badly

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Hello, what is the gameplay here ?
Is it a pure VN, so 0 gameplay and just reading and chosing answer ? Or is it a VN in the style of MGQ with fight ?
I really like the 2nd type, and really hate the first :HideThePain:

schlag

May 20, 2019
some other enjoyable art from the series as game cg if you do not want to look for doujinshi's

Reactions: Attis

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
anigif_sub-buzz-1554-1603205209-4.gif

I've waited for it!
Great series from a mega decent author. :love:
she is mega sexy i adore her!
Thanks for your fast sharing!

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Is this a re-release with animations? Because I'm pretty sure I 've played this in English but don't think it had animations.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes