TropicalTiger

Nov 16, 2017
Can't play the VinosPlayer Exe and the VinosPlayer cannot install because this is missing Taimanin Yukikaze 2 Animation\icon.ico.deploy'.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Anyone else having trouble with getting the text speed to instant? Even with the slider all the way up, the text appears at moderate speed.

Shohan

Dec 28, 2019
can anyone link me the translation patch?
i already have the machine translation which is not good but barely playable.
i don't want to download the whole game again.

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
i dint know there was a taimanin yukikaze 2
not that im complaining given that i rate yukikaze over taimanin asagi in writing scenes and fetish content

darklink5222

Jul 16, 2017
do you know the save location i cant seem to find it
It's in the readme. put the log file in "Documents\Yukikaze2DL\cache\Local Storage\leveldb".

Note the sagaoz.net save doesn't unlock everything in this, since I think the translator added some scenes from TABA. But you can unlock those just by picking the third choice of the second decsion mentioning Kiryuu, then skipping to the end.

scorch13

Mar 6, 2018
So for some reason the vinosplayer doesnt work for me when i downloaded the game and ive tried 3 different downloads of the game to see if that was the issue but none of them worked but when i tried playing the game on windows 10 instead of my normal windows 7 it worked fine. if someone can figure out how to get it working on other windows so more people can play that'd be much appreciated

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
So for some reason the vinosplayer doesnt work for me when i downloaded the game and ive tried 3 different downloads of the game to see if that was the issue but none of them worked but when i tried playing the game on windows 10 instead of my normal windows 7 it worked fine. if someone can figure out how to get it working on other windows so more people can play that'd be much appreciated
I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit and it works fine so it's probably not a clear problem.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes