NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
What even is NTR?
"Netorare (寝取られ) is a sexual fetish designed to cause sexual jealousy by way of having the heroine indulge in sexual activity with someone other than the protagonist.
For a game to be classified as Netorare the following conditions must be met:
1. The heroine either must be romantically involved with the protagonist, a potential romance for him or of someone that the protagonist shares such a close relationship (sister, mother, osananajimi etc.) that jealousy is a factor.
2. Related sexual events are explicitly shown to the player or later described in detail.
This does not include relationships of heroines that are outside the route you follow. Explanation: Route 1 is for Heroine A, the protagonist is romantically involved with her. During that route, if she sleeps with other characters than the protagonist, it would be NTR. But during Route 2, which is about Heroine B, where the protagonist has no romantic relationship with Heroine A, her having sex with others wouldn't count as NTR."
~ vndb

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I find it pretty funny how our resident cuck Tatsuro gets his chance to shine in the first couple scenes lol

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I find it pretty funny how our resident cuck Tatsuro gets his chance to shine in the first couple scenes lol
What do you mean ? Does he have any sexual content at all?
I haven't played yet so without spoilers. -.^

Ayarush

Sep 15, 2019
I hope they will release this series in the west without mosaics one day. It looks like just the thing for me, but mosaics are a turn-off for me.
I hope they don't
I can't be the only one who despises lazy-ass western decensors, right? ... right???

xxxclone

Mar 16, 2018
So, has anyone solve the problem about vinosplayer? Is it a false postive or what?
Someone on nyaa posted a respond from lilith about vinosplayer says you should check Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5.2 and Visual C ++ 2015 Redistributable x86.

Attis

Jun 20, 2017
Can any1 explain how NTR works?
It is a genre of anime (most commonly found in hentai), with a specific idea at its centre - cheating. It has a (main) story where the protagonist has his/her lover stolen by someone. The sex in an Netorare hentai/NTR hentai will focus more on the couple that is having an affair together, rather than the married or dating couple whose relationship is being violated. Netorare/NTR usually has a female character as the one who is cheating on her husband or boyfriend, but it can also be a male character as well sleeping with other girls. Quite often, Netorare hentai/NTR hentai end in depressed, regretful, and rage-filled characters rather than happy endings.

Sep 21, 2019
It is a genre of anime (most commonly found in hentai), with a specific idea at its centre - cheating. It has a (main) story where the protagonist has his/her lover stolen by someone. The sex in an Netorare hentai/NTR hentai will focus more on the couple that is having an affair together, rather than the married or dating couple whose relationship is being violated. Netorare/NTR usually has a female character as the one who is cheating on her husband or boyfriend, but it can also be a male character as well sleeping with other girls. Quite often, Netorare hentai/NTR hentai end in depressed, regretful, and rage-filled characters rather than happy endings.
wait no I know how ntr works I just wanted to know if the MC get some in this game lol
thanks for the info tho

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes