NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
To avoid NTR: Play Rinko route. After you have sex with her, close the game and delete it. Thats all the non-ntr sex this game offers.
No, don't tell me there's no MCxYukikaze h-scene :oops:

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
No, don't tell me there's no MCxYukikaze h-scene :oops:
Nah ur totally cucked out on Yuki. Oddly enough, Rinko has more scenes/CG than Yukikaze in this game. Compared to TY 1 where she was almost like a side character H-content wise.

• Sad
Reactions: NeZKyMaN

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
To avoid NTR: Play Rinko route. After you have sex with her, close the game and delete it. Thats all the non-ntr sex this game offers.
I think I chuckled a bit too much about this xD
NTR is the sole reason I play this Game though.

But thanks, I played through the POV Routes already and maybe I watch the Canon end as well.
Though I must say the game is hella short and the corruption is kinda instant. Also very few scenes as well.
I read somwhere that the focus in this Game is on Rinko but somehow she gets the most less and tame scenes. (imo)

The Original Taimanin and Kangoku Senkan Series are way better.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
A lot of the discrepancy in kink heaviness between Taimanin Asagi and Taimanin Yukikaze ultimately comes from the fact that Aoi Nagisa, the artist for Yuki and co is at heart more of a vanilla artist. If you look at their main body of manga-type work, it's all lovey-dovey stuff. Cute and even wholesome in some ways. The biggest VN they put effort in? The Elf thing where the random dude has essentially no bad end and elf waifus around every corner.

If you further examine his work, you'll easily note that Aoi Nagisa's taimanin have, overall, the lowest possible ratio of being fucked by non-human enemies out of any Taimanin with their own series. Hell, Asuka is a literal meme as the only Taimanin to never be fucked by non-human enemies... at least, she was for a long time, dunno if that changed in the last year. Been a while since I checked her releases.

So yeah, Aoi Nagisa Taimanin, don't expect too much stuff that's really out there, ever, because that's not the artist's style. There's very little orc/tentacle fuckery with them, even in TABA or RPGX.

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
So yeah, Aoi Nagisa Taimanin, don't expect too much stuff that's really out there, ever, because that's not the artist's style. There's very little orc/tentacle fuckery with them, even in TABA or RPGX.
Overall, the monster and tentacle scenes are often shallow and exaggerated in my opinion. So I'm not a fan of them - although not an enemy either, it's just harder to hit something that would move me, soo .. I prefer anything related to humanoid scenes.

As for Mr. Aoi Nagisa, I like his style, especially for the characters:
& definitely to my taste :whistle:
Has he created any similar character?

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Huh, interesting to know.
To be fair I never delved into whos what for this series. My opinion is solely based on the games/VN I played and given they are all from Black Lillith I find my aforementioned Games more appealing.

As for the Asuka chick I remember she had her own VN. She was the one with the detachable limbs right?
I liked that Game. She was fucked to oblivion with really good scenes which... would be an exception for Aoi Nagisa? in terms of kinks.

Anyway cheers.

As for Mr. Aoi Nagisa, I like his style, especially for the characters:
& definitely to my taste :whistle:
Has he created any similar character?
I see you really like your flat desks ,)

Edit: Only after writing that I saw your banner which clearly states "Lolicon King"....so that would explain it xD

Last edited:

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I see you really like your flat desks ,)

Edit: Only after writing that I saw your banner which clearly states "Lolicon King"....so that would explain it xD
My favorite is the combination of a petite, sweet girl with the tsundere personality ... or u can call it "fiery loli" :unsure:

asd1.jpg

ANYway, Futaba Lily Ramses and Mizuki Yukikaze are just petite girls with a pugnacious nature. Although I have to admit that the details related to their exotic beauty are also the reason why I like them. :cool:

That's why I hope that either the third part of the Taimanin Yukikaze series or some continuation of the Futaba Lily Ramses story from the Tentacle and Witches series will come out.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
As far as I know, there's essentially a zero chance of there being a continuation to T&W or even Taimanin Yukikaze.

For one, Lilith is going pretty balls to the walls in the gacha-gaming side of things, with RPGX being their main-stay for the Taimanin Hentai, and Action Taimanin being ther SFW-ish Waifu-collector bullshit that tugs on the wallets of idiots.

For two, I don't think Aoi Nagisa has much of an interest in continuing the former, and overall, they prefer drawing more curvy characters than slim ones. He has a good selection of them, like the aforementioned Yuki and Lili, and there was that one girl in that on VN who's name I forget... but they're generally more rare than the busty-bombshells.

Also, I heard that Taimanin Asagi Zero was a bit of a flop, for a number of reasons... and that may make it even less likely for Lilith to bother much with VNs, when RPGX gets them a lot more money for a lot less effort.

As for the Asuka chick I remember she had her own VN. She was the one with the detachable limbs right?
I liked that Game. She was fucked to oblivion with really good scenes which... would be an exception for Aoi Nagisa? in terms of kinks.
Asuka debuted in Taimanin Asagi 3, and compared to... literally everyone else in TA3, had pretty much a vanilla run in terms of action. Most of it was boring sleazeballs and her being a dumb bimbo who made poor choices. Asuka's hot, and her scenes were good-ish... but for me, overall, her arc was very weak, and she herself is a complete idiot.

Doesn't change the fact that she essentially never had any monster-sex of any kind. Not even orcs, who are basically just green, dumb, aphrodisiac boosted humans in the TA verse, regardless of their demonic origins.

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
As far as I know, there's essentially a zero chance of there being a continuation to T&W or even Taimanin Yukikaze.

For one, Lilith is going pretty balls to the walls in the gacha-gaming side of things, with RPGX being their main-stay for the Taimanin Hentai, and Action Taimanin being ther SFW-ish Waifu-collector bullshit that tugs on the wallets of idiots.

Also, I heard that Taimanin Asagi Zero was a bit of a flop, for a number of reasons... and that may make it even less likely for Lilith to bother much with VNs, when RPGX gets them a lot more money for a lot less effort.
Sad but unfortunately true when it comes to the gaming market, many brands have destroyed their "level" and respect among players, presenting or switching to an online game that gave them better profits, but let's face it - they were poor games, counting on deer who will spend money on various boxes and "gatcha".

Overall it's a shame that their work on new VNs slowed down considerably, Black Lilith did a lot of great VN has a lot of potential and cool series. Yes, their titles sometimes seem thin, but they are really high quality compared to many others. Besides, the stories themselves and voice acting, defend themselves with their perverse atmosphere, which reaches a large audience.

My goal is that I certainly would not want them to be missing in the VN world, because not only are they still a strong and recognizable brand (which can attract customers) but also makes the market much richer.

Fortunately, there are a few other VN studios that I value and are doing well.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I think I chuckled a bit too much about this xD
NTR is the sole reason I play this Game though.

But thanks, I played through the POV Routes already and maybe I watch the Canon end as well.
Though I must say the game is hella short and the corruption is kinda instant. Also very few scenes as well.
I read somwhere that the focus in this Game is on Rinko but somehow she gets the most less and tame scenes. (imo)

The Original Taimanin and Kangoku Senkan Series are way better.
I think corruption was even more fast paced in TY1. The prologue is pretty much all you got for character development. As soon as they start on the mission, they get molested and raped until they start to enjoy it. If they try to resist, they will literally die.
I think TY2 got it better where the heroines themselves have to make the hard decisions all the time. Of course, their judgment is being manipulated a bit but on the whole, doing all the kinky stuff is their own choice. I find that much more endearing.

On another note, even tho i'm not wholly into this release (Not much into heavy NTR and Yuki is kinda ew to me) I still think this is the highest quality translation Rattan has ever made. The modding to have it include all the extra content that honestly almost doubles the h-content is crazy and it made me so happy. I hope he will start to accept money soon. Perhaps make it so only patreons have a vote in the future. Definetly the only guy I would ever be a patreon for right now.

Reactions: kolanker

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I just wanna kiss the translator... hopefully someday i can become a translator myself and bring such joys to others.
Beautiful dream my son, good luck! xD

I still think this is the highest quality translation Rattan has ever made. The modding to have it include all the extra content that honestly almost doubles the h-content is crazy and it made me so happy. I hope he will start to accept money soon. Perhaps make it so only patreons have a vote in the future. Definetly the only guy I would ever be a patreon for right now.
How true. I'm not patreon too much ppl because my country is not very rich and we have a weak dollar or euro exchange rate - but Rattan would very likely belong to that group. It is worth supporting anyone who translates these more solid and well-rated titles. Maybe he would even translate the story for my lovely Futaba Lily Ramses from series Tentacle and Witches
-> --> or any other game by this developer that has not yet been translated.
PS: even ANIM.teamMM / Alice Soft / Lune have a lot of great titles that I would be very interested in, eh - you can dream xD

Last edited:

pr83

May 5, 2017
This should've been the extra Shiranui scenes instead of the TABA and RPGX CG recycles that they put in.

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock the ex.Diary of the mother?
If I remember correctly, you will unlock this diary after getting true ending (when you will get all bad endings or use full save from sagaoz, then play again: 1 selection - any answer (or first), 2 selection - 3rd answer).

Last edited:
Reactions: sergyo_ml

Yoto

Dec 15, 2018
If I remember correct, you will unlock this diary after getting true ending (when you will get all bad endings or use full save from sagaoz, then play again: 1 selection - any answer (or first), 2 selection - 3rd answer).
Thank you I will try it

Nov 30, 2018
Anyone else think the NTR was a little weak in this game? It felt very "by the numbers". The story wraps up as those feelings of jealousy and loss are just getting started.

On the female POV the scenarios also felt a little too forced, maybe because of the whole instant transformation plot device. Their emotions felt less impactful than other Taimanin VNs.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes