GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I like this game cuz it focuses more on Rinko, while the first one focused more on Yukikaze getting fucked by a fatass.

Sep 6, 2017
I can't seem to download the 100% save file. The link just opens to a dead page with bunch of alien language and unfortunately doesn't make me download the 7zip file.

sanzenin98

Aug 28, 2018
I cant install it, i saw 2 vinos player, application and ap manif, when i clik the ap using local emu it give me DMP file, the app manif said missing required file, alcan someone help me?

Reactions: hentaipt

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
I can't seem to download the 100% save file. The link just opens to a dead page with bunch of alien language and unfortunately doesn't make me download the 7zip file.
Then, here is a full save.

I cant install it, i saw 2 vinos player, application and ap manif, when i clik the ap using local emu it give me DMP file, the app manif said missing required file, alcan someone help me?
Well, I don't know about source of problem. Maybe you downloaded the corrupted archive. But if it isn't, you can try next: delete all files with "vino" names (but make backup or just put this files to another folder), download archive "nodvd" (I downloaded game a long ago from h-suki and patched manually, when the patch came out), then put "VinosPlayer.exe" from the achive to game folder and run it without using LE [also you can delete save folder before running and .exe doesn't contain a virus (checked by nod32)]. I specially downloaded torrent from link in op, run VinosPlayer.exe (without LE) and it's work. Then used instruction above and it's also work. But Rattanman wrote that vinosplayer didn't work for certain people. Also you can try to find and download non-animation version and . I have a patched non-animation version, so if it is needed, I can load to mega and share a link [non-animation version has standalone gallery with various characters poses (like in Taimanin Asagi Zero)].

Last edited:

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
I hope they don't
I can't be the only one who despises lazy-ass western decensors, right? ... right???
You can't go worse than mosaics imo. I definitly remember that there were few decensored games where I went "bruh, that's not how dicks look" or had other WTF moments, but it's still better than mosaics.

And there are a lot of games where it looks fine.

Oshavah

Oct 31, 2018
if Vinosplayer doesn't want to work then change your windows in Japanese local. It helped me. Hope it will help to those who still has problems with it

person27

Jan 29, 2018
Then, here is a full save.

Well, I don't know about source of problem. Maybe you downloaded the corrupted archive. But if it isn't, you can try next: delete all files with "vino" names (but make backup or just put this files to another folder), download archive "nodvd" (I downloaded game a long ago from h-suki and patched manually, when the patch came out), then put "VinosPlayer.exe" from the achive to game folder and run it without using LE [also you can delete save folder before running and .exe doesn't contain a virus (checked by nod32)]. I specially downloaded torrent from link in op, run VinosPlayer.exe (without LE) and it's work. Then used instruction above and it's also work. But Rattanman wrote that vinosplayer didn't work for certain people. Also you can try to find and download non-animation version and . I have a patched non-animation version, so if it is needed, I can load to mega and share a link [non-animation version has standalone gallery with various characters poses (like in Taimanin Asagi Zero)].
Hey, I did everything you said and for whatever reason vinosplayer still says theres a file missing, would you be able to provide that mega link for the non-animated version, I'd be much appreciative

musachi24

Sep 3, 2019
Hey, I did everything you said and for whatever reason vinosplayer still says theres a file missing, would you be able to provide that mega link for the non-animated version, I'd be much appreciative
they just release new update i dont know but it was translated by

Translation: added new content maybe that was the missing files

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
It has released on sukebei, so I don’t need to upload on mega. Here’s to torrent.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes