footballmanager

Dec 4, 2017
Is there a way for me to use skip but stops at unread texts? like an skip unread button? thanks!
Whenever I skip, it skips all the dialogues even though its my first play through.

kusshea

Nov 9, 2018
So I got a few of these problems everyone else was having running the game and managed to solve them.
DISCLAIMER: I dont specialize in PC repair and am not responsible for any damage.

i tried changing to japanese locale, vinosplayer didnt do anything when i click. then i downloaded LocaleEmulator and when i right click to open with japlocale with LocaleEmulator it bring this error. i had tried all of these discussion prior to these problem and nothing can fix this. help

if it related, i downloaded the game from nopy
If vinosplayer isnt opening after clicking it (meaning nothing literally happened), it means you dont have visual C++ installed. This also applies to those that cant start the game with Locale Emulator. Use this link to dl all you need and it should open after.

After a few minutes of playing my game crashes, anyone have a fix for this?
EDIT: nvm it started crashing 2-3 weeks later

Last edited:

Sagiri.Yuuko

Dec 27, 2020
So I got a few of these problems everyone else was having running the game and managed to solve them.
DISCLAIMER: I dont specialize in PC repair and am not responsible for any damage.

If vinosplayer isnt opening after clicking it (meaning nothing literally happened), it means you dont have visual C++ installed. This also applies to those that cant start the game with Locale Emulator. Use this link to dl all you need and it should open after.

This one I have a vague sense of whats wrong and how to fix it. And when I mean vague sense, I mean understanding how phones work kind of sense, so take this with a grain of salt.

So as I understand it the OS is corrupted or something. Maybe a plugin or an outdated program is interfering with the game. Whatever it is, you wont be able to find it, so I recommend soft resetting your OS. A soft reset will keep all your files but delete all your programs. Windows 10 has a option for it under Settings/Update&Security/Recovery. I'd recommend dl anti virus and visual C++ first to see if the game is working and to narrow down causes if it crashes later. If your OS doesn't have a soft reset option I "think" formatting your hard drive will work. But you'll lose everything so keep that in mind

I personally did all of the above and got this game to work. I also got other Black Lilith games to work when they used to crash on me too. Hope this helps.
thank you so much for your help, i will redownload the game again and see if it works. as i deleted the game rar because can't run it previously. u give me hope!

Reactions: jonathanfgh

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
whill this VN/game run since all taimanin games doesnt whant to run on Windows10 becausse off language stuff

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
worst black lilith entry by far, its basically a ctrl simulator for 10 min straight.

darkrchaos

Jan 16, 2019
anyone knows if this can run on linux? I can' t seem to make it work :(
I'm running it on linux mint. I'm using wine 64 english locale. In winetricks (DLL & Component) I have dotnet40 and dotnet452 checked. Pretty sure I don't need both of those, but not sure which one I'm actually using.

daunt

May 11, 2017
I´ve been trying to unlock the last scene from rinko´s ex diary but every save I´ve tried and every route I play never gives it, anyone know how to unlock that one?

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
Is there a way to RIP the animations from the game?
Hm, you can unpack the data.pkg by GARbro and see all files, but you need to know the h-code (archive's password, maybe you can find it in the rattanmantrans blog). Or go to search already ripped animations on the other sites.

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Hm, you can unpack the data.pkg by GARbro and see all files, but you need to know the h-code (archive's password, maybe you can find it in the rattanmantrans blog). Or go to search already ripped animations on the other sites.
I've been looking for it for hours, and I had not luck at all :confused:

Sep 8, 2018
Damn the moment I relapse to these game I start feeling like a 5 year old having thoughts of saving those girls from their fate but then keep all of them for only myself.

Caiatris

Jul 13, 2018
Are there just the two paths in this game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But I can't get there. And the screenshots at the top of this thread show scenes I haven't found. So I'm confused.

Ah. Forget it. I've worked it out now.

For anyone else as dumb as me, once you've played the two variants through as Tatsurou, and get returned to the main menu, that unlocks options as the bottom of the main menu to play Yukikaze's story and Rinko's story. These are apparently the bulk of the game.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes