Dec 17, 2020
- Go in the save folder (already mentioned on previous pages or in the readme of the achive you downloaded)
- Delete everything you see.
- Launch the game and close it.
- Paste the content of the archive on the save folder.

Should work.
This is better explaination.

DThuc12345

Jul 15, 2021
- Go in the save folder (already mentioned on previous pages or in the readme of the achive you downloaded)
- Delete everything you see.
- Launch the game and close it.
- Paste the content of the archive on the save folder.

Should work.
I don't see the save folder in the C: disk. Is the anything to reveal it?
:(

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Does this game have any good endings for heroines? Or do all endings lead to the protagonist becoming a sex addict?
this question will be repeated has all taimanin games because i'm interested in them.

Yoto

Dec 15, 2018
Does this game have any good endings for heroines? Or do all endings lead to the protagonist becoming a sex addict?
this question will be repeated has all taimanin games because i'm interested in them.
Define "Happy End" ^^' THere are some games which lead to the main heroines be happy with the sex they are having but other then that, no there is no "Happy End" or "Vanilla End" in any of Lilith games. That is why their main tag is usually "Mind Break".

chavoks

Mar 2, 2022
the exe opens normally but i am getting no voice from characters, just BGM, anyone else?

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
How do you run the Vinos Player exe? Everytime I try to run it my computer calls it malware and makes it vanish? This is seriously pissing me off.

Edit. Fuck this can't get it to work no matter what I try. Can't someone do a video of the scenes or something?

Last edited:

Sagiri.Yuuko

Dec 27, 2020
How do you run the Vinos Player exe? Everytime I try to run it my computer calls it malware and makes it vanish? This is seriously pissing me off.

Edit. Fuck this can't get it to work no matter what I try. Can't someone do a video of the scenes or something?
i had the same problem but it solved. search for my replies here

azidny

May 27, 2020
Anyone have another game of Lilith games with save data?
Can someone share it?

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes