Lycanshi

Jun 27, 2022
Does anyone know how i can get the final EX Diary for Yukikaze and Rinko? Wait nvm i got it

Last edited:

Lycanshi

Jun 27, 2022
read one post before
Thank you. Though i should have that since i have all of the other scenes. For Rinko i just had to pick a different option in her story to get the final ex diary but i can't unlock it for yukikaze. Nevermind I just had to play the previous scene

Last edited:

Gre4a

Nov 20, 2021
When i double click VinosPlayer.exe nothing happens but when i open the file with locale emulator this wierd stuff comes up, 1677242334078.png does anybody knows how to fix it?

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
seriously? you have to see the entire boring tatsurou's perspective and then get a bonus story of the actual game's perspective from the girls? at this point i'm glad i skipped his boring perspective until the end, the only thing that matters is the girls not some boring second hand background character like tatsurou. yes yes i know it's all the bad ending, but there was no point in even talking about his perspective, it's called cut to character. ever heard of it, yes cuz you do it in the asagi games. tatsurou is a guy, in the taimanin universe guys are either villains or or the same as a random pole in the background, useless and not relevant

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
They set it up like this for the NTR fetish, so you can see the glorious cuck perspective and either laugh at him for being a clueless idiot or... I dunno what people who actually get offended by this do. It's the same thing as when you had a long sequence of playing from the perspective of that one dude in TA3, the cousin/little brother of Asagi's dead lover.

So I guess it's hot for the people that are into that particular fetish. Me, I'm all sorts of eh about it, and I agree that it's kind of dumb. However, you know how it is, one man's favorite fetish is another man's garbage.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
They set it up like this for the NTR fetish, so you can see the glorious cuck perspective and either laugh at him for being a clueless idiot or... I dunno what people who actually get offended by this do. It's the same thing as when you had a long sequence of playing from the perspective of that one dude in TA3, the cousin/little brother of Asagi's dead lover.

So I guess it's hot for the people that are into that particular fetish. Me, I'm all sorts of eh about it, and I agree that it's kind of dumb. However, you know how it is, one man's favorite fetish is another man's garbage.
true, personally prefer fem protag games, they definitely showed me a um... dark side of myself i didn't know i had xD, and dislike harem games, as male protag games are better when they have ntr as a challenge aspect, such as you messed up in your choices and so there's consequences at that. not fond of the you don't even get content out of it cuz you're forced to only see what he sees which is nothing and only snippets. still tbh better than harem games which is just easy mode xD however people can like what they like, though I'll still grimace at the thought that people like anal xD

Shun Sin

Jun 3, 2023
You don't need to wait for saves for visual novels, they're all on sagaoz.net.

Guide to using the site:
  1. Navigate to the of the VN you want the data for.
  2. Copy the original title, and note release date. (対魔忍ユキカゼ2)
  3. Navigate to , scroll to bottom, find the list of release years and click the one for your visual novel.
  4. Ctrl + F paste the original title.
  5. Download save data.
  6. The readme file contained with the save zip tells you where to place the data.
Thanks for the tip I didn't know that.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
preference
No... that's not how languages work. The word "wholesome" has a meaning.

That meaning is:
1. conducive to or suggestive of good health and physical well-being.
2. conducive to or characterized by moral well-being.

You can also go with a definition like this: " 'Wholesome' is a Gen Z compliment, used to describe anything that is sincere, nice or cute "

Which is why the question is... how do any of these apply, in any way, to NTR, which is a fetish that revolves around stealing someone that's in a committed relationship from their partner via sex?

Because, unless we're talking about some really screwy Internet slang that's well beyond my knowledge of the English language, then the word "wholesome" is literally impossible to apply to NTR as a fetish.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes