rangabang

May 4, 2021
No... that's not how languages work. The word "wholesome" has a meaning.

That meaning is:
1. conducive to or suggestive of good health and physical well-being.
2. conducive to or characterized by moral well-being.

You can also go with a definition like this: " 'Wholesome' is a Gen Z compliment, used to describe anything that is sincere, nice or cute "

Which is why the question is... how do any of these apply, in any way, to NTR, which is a fetish that revolves around stealing someone that's in a committed relationship from their partner via sex?

Because, unless we're talking about some really screwy Internet slang that's well beyond my knowledge of the English language, then the word "wholesome" is literally impossible to apply to NTR as a fetish.
While poorly worded, I think I understand what kind of ntr they're talking about.
Its where the girl goes with the bull and actually finds happiness, like this game
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-stud...-is-my-sexfriend-final-atelier-sakura.157437/
Girl got blackmailed, and then impregnated. However in the end, she made the choice herself to break up with her boyfriend and go with the bull because the bull manned up and decided to take responsibility. They end up basically eloping and getting married.

So to answer OP's question whether this game is "wholesome".... No its not. Total corruption.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I'm not sure that counts as wholesome... I'd liken it more to stockholm syndrome or a variation thereof. It's still pretty fucked up no matter how you look at it.

I suppose it's a matter of perspective, but I personally wouldn't consider anything wholesome about that whole chain of events in that game.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
It might be just me, but I think he was just joking around with that question.
You guys took it way too seriously, lol.

But man, that's some grabbing-at-all-available-straws-and-twisting-things-as-much-as-possible-re:-the-meaing-of-the-word level "wholesome" NTR, I gotta say... xD

rangabang

May 4, 2021
I'm not sure that counts as wholesome... I'd liken it more to stockholm syndrome or a variation thereof. It's still pretty fucked up no matter how you look at it.

I suppose it's a matter of perspective, but I personally wouldn't consider anything wholesome about that whole chain of events in that game.
Stockholm syndrome? I dont think so. If he wasnt willing to go over the moon for her and the child, she would have ditched him without a second thought.

FruitLover123

May 31, 2023
The read me says "The .log file goes to C:\Users\[user]\Documents\Yukikaze2DL\cache\Local Storage\leveldb"

the problem is when I go to The .log file goes to C:\Users\[user]\Documents

there is no Yukikaze2DL folder...

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
The read me says "The .log file goes to C:\Users\[user]\Documents\Yukikaze2DL\cache\Local Storage\leveldb"

the problem is when I go to The .log file goes to C:\Users\[user]\Documents

there is no Yukikaze2DL folder...
Did you launch the game?

HC4

Jun 30, 2020
Is there a way to get the diary scenes on kirikiroid2?

And the animated scenes? Or am I just screwed?

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
Is there a way to get the diary scenes on kirikiroid2?

And the animated scenes? Or am I just screwed?
Yes, you can run it, but only the non-animated version, which includes the diary scenes. The animation version uses a different engine.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I want Tamanin Yukikaze 3 so badly
Sadly, the odds of that happening are pretty much zero with the money Lilith is making off of RPGX and Action Taimanin... Investing in this stuff gets them much better returns than conventional VNs and games due to typical gacha predatory tactics.

Lilith has always been EXTREMELY greedy, so they'll always follow the path of most money.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes