rikuo2jko

Sep 8, 2022
hello need to ask a question, does Tatsuro has any sex with either Rinko or Yukikaze?? and if yes do they still get ntred?

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
Is there a way I can find all the animated scenes in the folder? I don't see a folder for pictures or animated scenes in there.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
How is the ntr in this game and it's prequel? Is it just pure netorare that the protag hates or does it have netorase or some form of part where the mc watching them get fucked?

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
How is the ntr in this game and it's prequel? Is it just pure netorare that the protag hates or does it have netorase or some form of part where the mc watching them get fucked?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Trickstar

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Cucksurou gets to fuck Shizuru in this game. And maybe Rinko (yes, his sister), if you go in her route, though there's some... debate about that which I won't go into without spoilers. He never fucks Yuki. Or Yuki's mom.

In the true ending, he doesn't fuck anyone and remains as much of a virgin as the girls.

azidny

May 27, 2020
Anyone have another recomendation of genre body modification, Restraint, Shame / Humiliation, Body Modification?

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
Download Garbro and try to open some files with strange expansion.
so I got the movie files and all the pictures but the videos don't have the voices only the sound effects, do I need to do something to get them like when you watch them in the VN?

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
so I got the movie files and all the pictures but the videos don't have the voices only the sound effects, do I need to do something to get them like when you watch them in the VN?
...or you can just watch a walktrough on xvideos.

Albatross715

Jan 29, 2021
it seems to me that this cannot be obtained. As I understand it, usually in all visual novels, images and sound lie in different files and are called separately

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes