Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
The ExS-Tia games are VERY word heavy, and supposedly decently complex with the routes and bad-ends, which makes it highly unlikely that anyone will pick them up for translation any time soon if it doesn't happen officially...

Feb 11, 2021
Its incredibly simple compared to the first game. There are 2 routes. Rinko and Yukikaze. You get to each by answering their names when Tatsuro is asked who he is thinking about troughout the first part of the story. After completing one route from Tatsuro’s point of view, it unlocks the heroine point of view story from that route.

After completing both routes and their heroine POV versions, you can start a new game and will see a third option show up on the second question. This leads to the true ending which is very short and is canon.

To avoid NTR: Play Rinko route. After you have sex with her, close the game and delete it. Thats all the non-ntr sex this game offers.
Thanks a lot for the guide

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nerro

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Thanks a lot for the guide

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It definitely opens up for a sequel in case they wanna do it, since practically nothing changed from the first game canonically. Its quite clever the way they keep the heroines virginity intact every time so they can make a new deflowering/corruption in the next game.

Feb 11, 2021
Its quite clever the way they keep the heroines virginity intact every time so they can make a new deflowering/corruption in the next game.
I did not notice that, but you are correct. That's pretty cool.

I was simply curious if they'd made any announcements for the future of the Taimanin series, though I imagine that would be difficult to keep track of given their website is in japanese

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I did not notice that, but you are correct. That's pretty cool.

I was simply curious if they'd made any announcements for the future of the Taimanin series, though I imagine that would be difficult to keep track of given their website is in japanese
You best bet is to follow Sasalilith on twitter. Its like their official channel but it all japanese. The future is bleak for the franchise though, they seem to put all their efforts in the gacha games instead of making new VN.

Klony

Oct 8, 2019
100% save
I know someone linked the sagaoz save earlier but that still didn't have one of the Ex.Diary scenario sections unlocked. So here it is. Thanks for the solution rsreaper
Sorry to be a bother, but how do I download that? It just opens the file in another tab for me.

Peasantry

Apr 11, 2018
The wiki mentions Shiranui and Rinko fighting, is that in this game? I know Rinko fights Shiranui in her Rubber Woman disguise, but it mentions a final battle between the two of them that I can't seem to find.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes