desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Yep. They are balls deep on Nutaku right now... makin' that gacha cash... spoke to one of the devs, seemed like a nice chap.

They capture and R**e the Ninja Girls.... Its a series staple...
TABA is a huge gold mine for Taimanin scenes. I played enough to consistently rank top50 for events, but it started to become a pain in the ass to play so I quit. You could find a scene viewer on 4chan somewhere where they slowly update new scenes as they come out (if people who pull the cards bother to rip and upload it). Too bad the 4chan posting system is fucking retarded to parse through to find updates.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
the taimanin are always getting pregnant, but do they give birth or abort? never finished one
In some bad ends they do. Other games depict alternate timelines (like in Kessen Arena) wherein Asagi has a son from her getting raped by Big the Orc. There's also an adult version of Yukikaze that has a kid AFAIR from the RPGX title.

aloxtheking

May 30, 2018
In some bad ends they do. Other games depict alternate timelines (like in Kessen Arena) wherein Asagi has a son from her getting raped by Big the Orc. There's also an adult version of Yukikaze that has a kid AFAIR from the RPGX title.
and in this one? do they abort too on the canon end?

Reactions: alanmp10

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
re: prior virus discussion

In Windows, you can run:
Code:
certutil -hashfile Taimanin_Yukikaze_2_Animation_v1.0.0.rar SHA256
from a Command Prompt in the directory where you downloaded the game file, and if the output is:

1abe7e1a35fa5c2aa6b320f215c85b580779df8b9b3052b83b66787ee9b38cdd

then you have the same copy linked from the OP across all downloaders.

The main game executable is VinosPlayer.exe and has no viruses evident:

As always, be careful in what you play on your system and never disabled your antivirus program - only add exceptions for programs which are likely detected as false positives.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
:LUL: i agree that most vn jp dev should move to newer engine, but dayum vinos is a bitch when it comes to save transfer

lord112

Jun 25, 2020
So do I need to pick up the prequel first? cause this looks good, there looks to be a lot of interconnected games... which ones to pick?

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
What do you mean ? colleagues clearly wrote that in the prequel, by going to "good ending", they do not lose their virginity. And the second part continues this version of events. So they are still intact in the second part.

So do I need to pick up the prequel first? cause this looks good, there looks to be a lot of interconnected games... which ones to pick?
Yes, definitely - this author likes to add some flavor to his stories and it's best to play his games in order.

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
What do you mean ? colleagues clearly wrote that in the prequel, by going to "good ending", they do not lose their virginity. And the second part continues this version of events. So they are still intact in the second part.
I didn't know there was a purity route. Worst slave-prostitutes ever.

----

It's no wonder I never knew this.

" to unlock the good ending you need to beat the first Three endings and select all choices. "

Last edited:

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
I hope they will release this series in the west without mosaics one day. It looks like just the thing for me, but mosaics are a turn-off for me.

Starwolf_001

Jan 15, 2019
Any reason for the data.pkg file to have password protection? Or is this how the game was released and Lilith walked away from the traditional xp3 file for data?

Louisiana

May 1, 2018
awww, the mama scenes in ex diary are not animated? But she's my favorite one :cry: Noted that I used animated very loosely here

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes