Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
In the age when we have companies in the west buying Japanese hentai games and decensoring them I just got to wonder. Why has no one touched the Taimanin series yet? :unsure:
Too hardcore for them so they're scared to touch it lol :ROFLMAO:

michika

Jun 13, 2017
I have a wisdom quote to share with you guys who got discourage with this hardcore tag: "Its not an NTR if you know its NTR"

• Haha
Reactions: gervid

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Looking amazing. How far into the game is the tentacle content? Like is it after 30 regular m/f NTR scenes or whatever?

Jun 13, 2017
In the age when we have companies in the west buying Japanese hentai games and decensoring them I just got to wonder. Why has no one touched the Taimanin series yet? :unsure:
Ah, Black Lilith is kinda cancerous in that regard. They tried to throw out TA1 on Steam with the most schizo approach possible (free intro chapters with the plan of releasing the game bite-sized and you needed to pay for every chapter in an already short VN, don't remember if they even went through that one). Also, flat-out stole the fan TY1 translation - or maybe that was their subcontractors, who knows -. They tried years ago to dump on the western market some older titles, but apparently they sold so badly they didn't see the point.

TABA in ENG is pretty much a afterthought and Action Taimanin in Global is purposefully gimped to make filthy foreigners pay more to grind more.

I somewhat have the impression they don't like the foreign market much. Just an impression.

Ryuseii

Jul 21, 2017
Vinosplayer.exe won't do anything when I click on it.

There's some sorta problem preventing me and many others from playing, any help?

lechtoyz

Sep 18, 2018
Oh fuck yeah.

I have no idea what the hell is happening in the story of these games; I just download 100% saves and fap to the good parts, but ever since I saw the new big tiddy glasses blonde on R34 I've been looking forward to reading some translated scened with her.

Cheers for the upload and the save, fellas.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes