Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
imagem_2021-11-13_194119.png

Overview:
A game of illegal gambling and filthy men lusting for a virgin heroine.
If you win, your relationship will progress with the heroine, but if you lose,
one of those other men will have her instead...!
Keep losing, and she'll start to prefer the other men too..?​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-13
Release Date: 2021-01-23
Developer: The Church of NTR
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English MTL
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other: unofficial version - Gameplay Fix

Extras: Word Wrap Plugin *- Optimized Version

Thank you SuperCazzola69 for sharing the game. Thanks Timmy Reed for Word Warp and Meaning Less for gameplay fix.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

imagem_2021-11-13_194119.png 1636843299954.png 1636843320452.png imagem_2021-11-13_194218.png imagem_2021-11-13_194236.png

Last edited by a moderator:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Some tags are pretty obvious you can't have pregnancy/impregnation without vaginal sex others are anal sex oral sex group sex censored. All of these I got from just looking at the screenshots in the OP.

It's RPGM so you can just cheat if needed unless it's one of those rigged ones where even if you win it still acts like you lost.

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
now i wonder, can i actually win or is it forced NTR?
the description tells me i can, but i know enough japanese games to know that i shouldn't trust the description xD.
The "corruption" that is just another word for rape.

Reactions: KrakaToa1105

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
A translation patch (MTL) had already been shared, but using it turned off the voicing :/ (probably some bug caused by the auto translation of name in the game program) Hope this one is better.

NTR is avoiable. You play as the guy, gambling to pay some debt, and your GF is the collateral.
If you win, you get to challenge another guy.
If you lose, the other guy get to enjoy your GF for 3 days (you plays as the guy during that time an can try to find out what they are doing). After the 3 days, the girl come back to your side and you go challenge the other guy again.
If you lose 3 times, you still got to challenge the guy a 4th time to win money, but by then your GF is corrupted and you get a game over weither you win or lose). So you can only lose 2 time before lossing.
On the one hand, you can get a happy ending, on the other end, the only adult scene happen when you lose the gambling.

Once you end the game (lose to someone enough or win) you can see all the scenes from the memory recollection.

The MTL I tried was so-so, you could at least get a good understanding of what was going on. And more impotant, you could understood the rule and option of each gambling game (since all the gambling boil down to chossing the right option in different situation).

Good voicing, nice girl, good animation. But lot of reuse of cg. Only text and voice change.
Got like 4 - 5 sex scene and a couple of foreplay. All for the different cg / animation. Full reuse with different text.

edit : checked the post with the patch I tried, it's the same here - play in Japanese with voice or in bad English without voicing :-(

Personally I found the game fun to play at least once with the patch.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
A translation patch (MTL) had already been shared, but using it turned off the voicing :/ (probably some bug caused by the auto translation of name in the game program) Hope this one is better.

NTR is avoiable. You play as the guy, gambling to pay some debt, and your GF is the collateral.
If you win, you get to challenge another guy.
If you lose, the other guy get to enjoy your GF for 3 days (you plays as the guy during that time an can try to find out what they are doing). After the 3 days, the girl come back to your side and you go challenge the other guy again.
If you lose 3 times, you still got to challenge the guy a 4th time to win money, but by then your GF is corrupted and you get a game over weither you win or lose). So you can only lose 2 time before lossing.
On the one hand, you can get a happy ending, on the other end, the only adult scene happen when you lose the gambling.

Once you end the game (lose to someone enough or win) you can see all the scenes from the memory recollection.

The MTL I tried was so-so, you could at least get a good understanding of what was going on. And more impotant, you could understood the rule and option of each gambling game (since all the gambling boil down to chossing the right option in different situation).

Good voicing, nice girl, good animation. But lot of reuse of cg. Only text and voice change.
Got like 4 - 5 sex scene and a couple of foreplay. All for the different cg / animation. Full reuse with different text.

edit : checked the post with the patch I tried, it's the same here - play in Japanese with voice or in bad English without voicing :-(

Personally I found the game fun to play at least once with the patch.
Well, if I can win all the games, maybe I will try it.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Haven't tested this MTL but I did play the base game.
No scenes between the MC and the girl. The NTR scenes are basically you gambling and "betting" the girl. If you lose, then she gets taken. You need to win her back but she might've been violated by then. It's interesting to watch the replay videos and hear what the girl was thinking and going through while she is away from you.

I recommend giving this game a try, if you enjoy NTR (and can stomach the probably terrible MTL).

Reactions: Skyzenski
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes