Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
An interesting premise for a game... And the motivations/ context make the netorase palpable.

This game could be worth giving a try *Card counting intensifies*

Timmy Reed

Jun 13, 2018
I can live with the MTL, it's not a game with a huge story, but... The lacking word wrap is bothersome.

This is a plugin that autowraps. I just don't know how to use it -.- I downloaded RPG Maker MV, tried to import the game in a project, but failed. My goal being to make a "plugins.js" with the new plugin included through the manager.
Applied it - but it broke speech after one word.

no solution found yet.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Fixed - install the wordwrap plugin at the top of the plugin list.

Unzip in Gamblers Game\www\js
I can see that it word wraps per character and not per word, but it's still infinitely better.

I notified the mods that your post should be made visible in the OP.

Thanks.

Nov 3, 2019
The game is voiced, it's just broken on the download, there's a fix for it on page 2 thanks to Xort, although the game might not be as fun now that you've already played it lol.
awwww yes but the voice is shit sadly... :( but thanks i finished the game in all ways without voice anyways XD

fros7012

Nov 14, 2018
The games here are much much more simple to code. There are none of the games that require any depth. There's always a predetermined right and wrong answer.
One game acts like a safe would(number guessing)
The 14 over under game, one is always a joker and you always have a king, meaning there's always only 1 answer.
The one where you can't land on 0 is equally simple.
The mystery literally has 1 correct button.

Actually coding games in RPGM with a deck, rules and everything would be really complicated. No complicated rules were used here.

I'm currently downloading the one from SVScomics, it'll take 6-7 hours(curse their mirrors). I'll provide a copy here if it is better.

EDIT: Know what sucks even more than using a mirror that's 4000 times slower than your internet? Getting to 60%, it failing, and having to do it again... but I'm done soon.
First of lol and secondly, i didnt know they were so hard to code. But i still stand by the fact that the games they used were crap. but i guess the game is focused on ntr so i guess making the hard was the logical choice

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Unfortunately, I doubt this game is gonna make another H-game with this quality of H-animations again. Is he using the same artist? How this girl is so much bettr drawn than the girls in his other games?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Unfortunately, I doubt this game is gonna make another H-game with this quality of H-animations again. Is he using the same artist? How this girl is so much bettr drawn than the girls in his other games?
Did you mean that you doubt this dev is gonna make another game this good?

Can't answer that, but one thing I found annoying was the lack of variety in the animated scenes. All the scenes with half-torn clothes made little sense when she was supposed to be naked.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
It's weird because the images in the actual folder actually has some scenes where she is naked but the gallery has those scenes as always semi clothed. I can't find how or if you even can toggle them.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
I am looping on the manager's 3rd loss 1st day, anyone fix plz
That's a vanilla bug. That bug got fixed in later updates, but apparently this download doesn't use the latest official version.

Didn't someone earlier in the thread say they bought the game? It would be nice to have the latest version posted because that bug seems pretty common.

Last edited:

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
That's a vanilla bug. That bug got fixed in later updates, but apparently this download doesn't use the latest official version.

Didn't someone earlier in the thread say they bought the game? It would be nice to have the latest version posted because that bug seems pretty common.
That's correct. There's no way to see all the endings without the updated version of the game.

I hope that someone could share the latest version here.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes