Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Fixed both issues you pointed out. Hopefully this also fixed other issues people may have encounter since with the Maki scene error I found a handful of other scenes that probably would have errored as well.

Download- Mega
Link is down by the way Can you reupload?

lordtoe

Jun 6, 2017
Link is still down Any other filehost like pixeldrain or MEGA or Gofile?
View attachment 2816622
I'm uploading to pixeldrain and anonfiles again as well and will add those links once they're done.

Updated Link -

Last edited:

Incubusknight

Aug 7, 2021
How I beat the oil guy. (note: I opened notepad so I could record my numbers).

-First one is tutorial so dosn't count.
-1st guess 012 (0 correct)
-2nd guess 345 (1 correct)
-3rd guess 367 (1 correct)
-4th guess 389 (1 correct, 2 miss-placed)
-5th guess 398 (3 correct, win)

Steps I took to win:
Looking at the rest of this thread it looks like the number is choosen at random so can't really just give the awnser for folks to skip this guy.
Honstly I was pretty lucky at guess 3, since I figured I'd try going with 3 being in the right spot first.
At guess 4 with one being correct and the others wrong, I was pretty set with 3 being the correct one and since 6 & 7 wern't one of the hidden numbers it meant only 8 & 9 were left.
After guess 4 It was only a matter of switching the 8 & 9 for the 5th and final guess.

Probably just about everyone one is done playing this game now. but I figured I'd drop this here to maybe help those that struggled here or might have just discovered the game like I did.
Also yes I'm one of those folk that play NTR games to see if I can beat the NTR lol.

Last edited:

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
How I beat the oil guy. (note: I opened notepad so I could record my numbers).

-First one is tutorial so dosn't count.
-1st guess 012 (0 correct)
-2nd guess 345 (1 correct)
-3rd guess 367 (1 correct)
-4th guess 389 (1 correct, 2 miss-placed)
-5th guess 398 (3 correct, win)

Steps I took to win:
Looking at the rest of this thread it looks like the number is choosen at random so can't really just give the awnser for folks to skip this guy.
Honstly I was pretty lucky at guess 3, since I figured I'd try going with 3 being in the right spot first.
At guess 4 with one being correct and the others wrong, I was pretty set with 3 being the correct one and since 6 & 7 wern't one of the hidden numbers it meant only 8 & 9 were left.
After guess 4 It was only a matter of switching the 8 & 9 for the 5th and final guess.

Probably just about everyone one is done playing this game now. but I figured I'd drop this here to maybe help those that struggled here or might have just discovered the game like I did.
Also yes I'm one of those folk that play NTR games to see if I can beat the NTR lol.
What I can add is that in all my try, the oil guy seem to have a limited numer of "number" from which he select the one you got to find (not like it's a random from 000 to 999 each time), so you can use lot of note space to try and find the multiple choice...

Reactions: Incubusknight

rangabang

May 4, 2021
In case anyone was wondering, this game DOES have voiced lines.

However the MTL patch is so bad that it breaks the game enough that it kills the voices

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes