• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

nagitong

Mar 1, 2018
Fixed both issues you pointed out. Hopefully this also fixed other issues people may have encounter since with the Maki scene error I found a handful of other scenes that probably would have errored as well.

Download- Mega
sorry for being a bother, but do you mind upload it to different site like gofile?
somehow mega being a bitch here:/

lordtoe

Jun 6, 2017
sorry for being a bother, but do you mind upload it to different site like gofile?
somehow mega being a bitch here:/
I've never uploaded with Gofile before so sorry if this link is wrong.

GoFile -

dhenfreitas

May 2, 2017
I thought Runaway Story ( 家出物語~エッチな事なんて知らなかったのに~ ) was one of the first games to have "spine" folders with animated scenes...
Do you guys have other games with "spine" folders to indicate?

Kiugra

Aug 23, 2020
Is the optimized version already patched with all the fixes that is presented on this thread?

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Any other games where you "bet" a girl with possibility of losing?
https://f95zone.to/threads/welcome-to-the-sexy-bar-v1-6-0-kegani-laboratory.58782/, but only one simple minigame is exactly that. That said, much of the game is build around taking risks that might cause the heroine to be NTR-d, and knowing when to stop to avoid that. Same with its sequel.
Apart from that can't think of much. https://f95zone.to/threads/man-who-...is-cuckoldry-fetish-deepen-v1-0-suzuya.57568/ has those few "challenges" where the girl bets herself against NTR-er, but they only affect a few scenes in the beginning and not much after.
All in all, precious few games even have "avoidable" NTR that isn't just about picking dialogue option "are you absolutely sure you want to be NTR-d" 5 times, or where "NTR" is just a few rape scenes on losing to bosses.

UltraMods

Jan 17, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/welcome-to-the-sexy-bar-v1-6-0-kegani-laboratory.58782/, but only one simple minigame is exactly that. That said, much of the game is build around taking risks that might cause the heroine to be NTR-d, and knowing when to stop to avoid that. Same with its sequel.
Apart from that can't think of much. https://f95zone.to/threads/man-who-...is-cuckoldry-fetish-deepen-v1-0-suzuya.57568/ has those few "challenges" where the girl bets herself against NTR-er, but they only affect a few scenes in the beginning and not much after.
All in all, precious few games even have "avoidable" NTR that isn't just about picking dialogue option "are you absolutely sure you want to be NTR-d" 5 times, or where "NTR" is just a few rape scenes on losing to bosses.
Thanks. I'm not really into typical NTR, but I like the concept of a greedy character losing his love interest as a punishment for his unconquerable greed or NTR as a risk where the alternative is some kind of reward and the NTR itself is an "unforeseen" fail condition. This specific fetish is so niche the NTR tag doesn't even include it often enough for me to say I like NTR, especially since I loathe the stereotypical "my cheating whore of a wife fucks black men behind my back, but I secretly watch and enjoy it," which doesn't appeal to this side of the fetish at all. The appeal is more about improper risk management than it is about emotion or whatever. "Betting" a girl perfectly encapsulates this.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
So... what's the difference between (Official) Download, Unofficial, and Optimized?

Horalover

May 7, 2017
So... what's the difference between (Official) Download, Unofficial, and Optimized?
IIRC, the "unofficial version" is an updated translated version. Been a few months but the translation was much better than the original MTL.
Regular download is the basic (and pretty bad) MTL.
Optimized is smaller

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
IIRC, the "unofficial version" is an updated translated version. Been a few months but the translation was much better than the original MTL.
Optimized is smaller
I wonder if I should make a manual translation then… I thought the MTL was just horrible.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
I wonder if I should make a manual translation then… I thought the MTL was just horrible.
I think the unofficial version in the op is basically a full translation. It's been a while since I played it but I don't recall anything odd about the translation and it was very understandable, much better than the MTL.
There's definitely games out there with worse translations to be updated

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
I got many requests to make a proper manual translation of this game just a few weeks ago.
But if you guys are implying that the current one is fine and there is no actual interest on making a better translation, then I'll drop this.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Optimized is smaller
I see, should have this posted in first page though xD
Kinda confusing if there are multiple downloadables and nothing whatsoever that states the difference lul.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes