EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1621181896759.png

Overview:
The main protagonist got into an accident after confessing to the girl he likes and gets transferred to an alternate world. In this new world, magic and common sense are warped, and his girlfriend doesn't recognize him at all. In order to reacquire her love, you must work hard at the new school to impress her, or else others will make the move first.​

Thread Updated: 2021-05-18
Release Date: 2021-05-14
Developer: Kegani Laboratory
Censored: yes
Version: 1.10
Language: English (MTL by developer, Reipatcher included to translate some options left untranslated by developer.)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Game now contains translation provided by the developer (MTL) as of 1.10. Reipatcher is only included to translate some menus that the developer did not. It will not impact (positively or negatively the quality of the translation.)

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Extra:
GALLERY UNLOCKER

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1621183821914.png 1621183846854.png 1621183871644.png 1621183897534.png 1621183986240.png 1621184025234.png 1621184160787.png 1621184185453.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Once you've been corrupted by NTR shit, it's really hard to go back in time. Basically, you just have to shower them with your juices, before you realize you're cucking yourself.

〇 Penis collection: Can you collect them all?
〇 Various challenges to overcome: Get your girlfriend impregnated by all of your rivals,
I see the MC is resolved into action, lol

Last edited:

LazyKeks

Formerly 'Astralbait'
Jan 16, 2018
Yes, NTR is avoidable, no the MTL is not avoidable. Ha I stole your jokes :p
Well, dude, I was just getting ready to whine, and here you are with your "avoidable ntr" :cry: .
But seriously, the game is pretty weird. Vanilla / non ntr content is quite small for a non ntr game, but too much for a ntr-focused game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: str8up

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Well, dude, I was just getting ready to whine, and here you are with your "avoidable ntr" :cry: .
But seriously, the game is pretty weird. Vanilla / non ntr content is quite small for a non ntr game, but too much for a ntr-focused game.
This is what I meant by "Why even bother" lol

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
In order to reacquire her love, you must work hard at the new school to impress her, or else others will make the move first.
Real funny, I still don't get how all NTR games give you this option to avoid NTR with the minimum amount of content with the MC and use it as the focus in the game's description...
Nope the MC can fuck the Female protag as much as he wants it looks like. You just have to earn the right to. The MC can also cheat on his girl and pimp her out.
actually this time there's quite a few scenes plus 2 good endings.
in terms of non ntr content, this game from the studio is the least hard ntr.
it is a grind without cheats though
...For real? Like, for real real?
Holy shit, there's finally a NTR game with a MC that isn't just a fucking artifact! There's actual effort and reward in managing yourself in the game!
And I can get other bitches on my dick despite being cucked!!

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 27 Votes