adix22

Jun 2, 2018
Seeing that it was made in Unity ,
I do wonder if it's decensorable or not?
Anyone tried yet?

NewGuy6000

Dec 20, 2018
I'm looking at an empty classroom and all i can do is view stats and schedule. no option to move... I could barely read the MTL so i feel like the tutorial may have been helpful...but...

Anyone wanna give me an idea?
Same here :( Try to restart and disable tutorial

\Daddy/

Nov 7, 2019
interesting , is the game worth playing if i dont want ntr and is there a way to avoid grind ?

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Wish some hero could save the games of this creator from the awful MTLs and do a decent translation, even if edited MTL. They all seem like unique efforts, or at least a solid attempt to be, compared to all the shovelware RPGM ntr games out there.
Would be nice

croPath

May 10, 2017
we
Wish some hero could save the games of this creator from the awful MTLs and do a decent translation, even if edited MTL. They all seem like unique efforts, or at least a solid attempt to be, compared to all the shovelware RPGM ntr games out there.
well no MTLs are no effort

gesanor

Jul 15, 2020
Tips for the grind:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

General tips:

Have fun! (also, I have full saves but they're just .txt files I think? No clue if posting those works tbh. Never seen a unity game save file before.

Last edited:

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Tips for the grind:

General tips:

Have fun! (also, I have full saves but they're just .txt files I think? No clue if posting those works tbh. Never seen a unity game save file before.
Thanks a lot!

Reactions: gesanor

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
After using it I have empty text boxes
What is your system local, english or Jap or ...?
Unity is system local sensitive you should match the system local with the unity language setting

gesanor

Jul 15, 2020
i thought this was translated? i have to use my OWN translator to even read the menu options and shit... epic fail...
I dunno about all that. If you're having issues, just download the original japanese from a certain catgirl succubus site and use reipatcher on it yourself. That's what I did and I had no problems whatsover.

TakeshiAkito

May 1, 2020
Tips for the grind:

General tips:

Could you post the save files anyway?

Reactions: ffdfdffd

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
I dunno about all that. If you're having issues, just download the original japanese from a certain catgirl succubus site and use reipatcher on it yourself. That's what I did and I had no problems whatsover.
? im not sure what your saying the OP says it has repatcher already and ive done what i usually do to unpack a game on this site already for it... or am i wrong and that i need to repatch it myself? if so that OP needs a change.

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes