bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
netorase should probably be added as well. since in dev notes it says you can give her to them as well.

anyway not my cup'o tea, so adios I'm out.

• Angry
Reactions: JohnHunk

gesanor

Jul 15, 2020
? im not sure what your saying the OP says it has repatcher already and ive done what i usually do to unpack a game on this site already for it... or am i wrong and that i need to repatch it myself? if so that OP needs a change.
No I mean, I did reipatcher on the japanese version I torrented and the menus and stuff were all properly translated for me. I didn't even need a locale emulator. Literally did not see any japanese text except before it was auto translated.

Skyzyx

Apr 21, 2018
Getting this whenever I download the game. Tried from nopy and pixeldrain both showing this and making me unable to open the file. First time this happened to me while downloading here and since I'm not seeing anyone else having this problem, any advice on what to do from my end?

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
No I mean, I did reipatcher on the japanese version I torrented and the menus and stuff were all properly translated for me. I didn't even need a locale emulator. Literally did not see any japanese text except before it was auto translated.
ok so its not translated then? im not lying when i say the first part isnt in english and the only thing that is in english is the start menu.

bigal111

Jan 2, 2019
Nope the MC can fuck the Female protag as much as he wants it looks like. You just have to earn the right to. The MC can also cheat on his girl and pimp her out.
A woman walked up to an ancient monk elder and asked, "Elder, why is it that when a man sleeps with a bunch of women he is looked upon with favor, but if a woman does it, she is declared a Harlot?"
The elder looks ather and says, "Much like a key a man is, and much like a lock a woman is. When the key works on many locks, it is the master key, but if the lock can be opened by any key, it is a shitty lock."

gesanor

Jul 15, 2020
Could you post the save files anyway?
Here, try this. It goes in (edited) {user_name}/AppData/LocalLow/KeganiLab/NtrLoopC/save
You can also just go there and edit some of those variables to be true, should open the gallery for you at least.
Disclaimer though, I have no idea how unity saves work. If this messes up your game, thats on you.

Last edited:
Reactions: stellzz

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
and the from the opening at the start that whole part is untranslated for me this is where its at from after where this pic is from

gesanor

Jul 15, 2020
ok so its not translated then? im not lying when i say the first part isnt in english and the only thing that is in english is the start menu.
Hmm, try downloading a fresh copy of reipatcher and using that after deleting the current reipatcher files. If that doesn't work, get the japanese version from here and then slap reipatcher on it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

reeeeee2323

Jan 15, 2019
Here, try this. It goes in {user_name}/AppData/LocalLow/KeganiLab/NtrLoop (might be NtrLoopC actually)
You can also just go there and edit some of those variables to be true, should open the gallery for you at least.
Disclaimer though, I have no idea how unity saves work. If this messes up your game, thats on you.
For me at least, it worked when it was sent to AppData\LocalLow\KeganiLab\NtrLoopC\Save, thanks!

Reactions: gesanor

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
How do I cheat( gold etc) in this game
You can use program "cheat engine".
Money, sensitivity, lies and subject EXP (10.000 is S grade) are exact 4bytes addresses. Rest I didn't find yet.
Hope it helps.

P.S. How do you see what subject is next test and when?

gesanor

Jul 15, 2020
You can use program "cheat engine".
Money, sensitivity, lies and subject EXP (10.000 is S grade) are exact 4bytes addresses. Rest I didn't find yet.
Hope it helps.

P.S. How do you see what subject is next test and when?
Click on the books icon, where you can choose what to study. It'll list one academic and one extracurricular test in the middle of the screen. Academic happens first, then alternates with the extracurricular. If you can't find it, I'll post a screenshot lol

Reactions: Daba
2.90 star(s) 28 Votes