Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Is there any negative to time looping?
That really depends on what you are looking for. Looping too late will result in the girlfriend potentially getting seduced by another guy, looping too early just means you prevent that but but it might result in you having to redo things more often and lead to a more grindy experience.

pharal

Apr 13, 2020
Can anyone explain to me why the translations here are SO bad? When I open the _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt and run some of the sentences through Google Translate in a browser, they are actually quite understandable and very decently translated, while in the game it is nearly unreadable.
Example:
駄目だろうなと彼も思いつつ、冗談混じりにトライしてみる
In game: If he is not good, he tries to try a joke mixed while thinking
Google Translate: He thinks it's no good, but he tries with a joke.

Is there an adjustment one can make in the config file?

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
You do realize that unity has these options regardless of what language the game is utilizing and doing this just results in the games text no longer being displayed. Like so:

View attachment 1198303

:ROFLMAO:
:sick::ROFLMAO:Yeah, right...
That is expected when in the CSV files provided, the english part is missing all text.
It displays exactly what is provided.
Displays nothing because there is nothing to display...

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
:sick::ROFLMAO:Yeah, right...
That is expected when in the CSV files provided, the english part is missing all text.
It displays exactly what is provided.
Displays nothing because there is nothing to display...
No shit, that is precisely the reason why telling people to change that setting is sort of a dick move don't you think?

• Angry
Reactions: JohnHunk

croPath

May 10, 2017
Can anyone explain to me why the translations here are SO bad? When I open the _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt and run some of the sentences through Google Translate in a browser, they are actually quite understandable and very decently translated, while in the game it is nearly unreadable.
Example:
駄目だろうなと彼も思いつつ、冗談混じりにトライしてみる
In game: If he is not good, he tries to try a joke mixed while thinking
Google Translate: He thinks it's no good, but he tries with a joke.

Is there an adjustment one can make in the config file?
becuse its not an actual translation, its a bunch of words separate from context or intent thrown into a blender to be vomited out the other side

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
No shit, that is precisely the reason why telling people to change that setting is sort of a dick move don't you think?
It is... but at the moment I had no idea that you provided an untranslated game.

You could say that it gets translated as you play online; and if anyone finishes and provides his CSV files or the autotranslator folder it will be in english.
And then that setting will be needed to play offline....
its called being a troll
No kidding, while providing an untranslated game as english it's not:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JohnHunk

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
I enjoyed the game, and manage to get two of good endings, its hard to get double ending you literally need knock both of them up in school year, so you need events you got bang twin tail girl even though she sleeps around, but if you do it you can have three somes in the future.

only issue i had there is no anal option for MC, might have to wait for updates since Sexy bar went to 1.6, I might have to wait, not sure what else they will add, id like power up to make peeking through the doors bigger would be nice. There is no cheats someone might comment that, i didn't see any cheat option i unlocked all power ups and got 9999 stats, glad i manage keep her getting pregnant from everyone else so achievement on her is only 4% that was me baby haha.

game is grindy like last game if you don't like id stay away, trick is you want weapon, sneak, and hearing S as soon as possible to help with events, then slow max the levels, when you have high rank in test scores she gets huge affection boost for you. If you're new to these games start on easy, easy and normal aren't bad, hard last one don't even bother, but you just want to scenes her being NTR then go nuts.

rate the game 7.5/10 for now, i hope they add and fix some stuff.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
How to unlock anal sex with girl?
currently there is no option, i maxed out everything with the frogs, there's nothing for anal yet, it probably be added in update, Sexy bar their last game had few updates it ended on 1.60, Time loop is currently 1.00

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
Real funny, I still don't get how all NTR games give you this option to avoid NTR with the minimum amount of content with the MC and use it as the focus in the game's description...

...For real? Like, for real real?
Holy shit, there's finally a NTR game with a MC that isn't just a fucking artifact! There's actual effort and reward in managing yourself in the game!
And I can get other bitches on my dick despite being cucked!!
yes you can cheat on blonde bitch and its glorious and you can swing too, but swinging to much will make her slut on the end, but the scenes of cheating are really good sadly she ends up fucking with someone else in those scenes, still glad MC isn't total smuck

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
Figured it out: You need to win at the years end test and get to sleep in her room. then those options are unlocked
actually no you just need to get 500 like rate from her and hope she didn't pick anyone else you can confess to her, then you can fuck her anytime if she's in your room, issue is she can cheat on you and switch lovers if they have high rate too, ending just shows how she ends up if you end up with her or not. If she isn't pregnate you get generic ending and thanks from devs, pregnate ending matters how much of slut she end up being effects the ending if she just interest in men she moves to another location and has kid with someone else, the MC ending she's happy to be with you and you have two mouths to feed. (story wise we are in different world, why school has magic and stupid shit, after your car accident you end up here)

so big tip save as much you can especially final months since final scene will play after finish you get thanks from creators and thrown to starting screen, the game will throw you a bone as well twin tail girl would suggest like third term you may want time loop if you're doing poorly.

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
How do you max out: toy, exposure, flirt and heterosexual
You've to complete quest where you need to go to her room and click on potion (for potion quest) after 2-5 days those stat lower by 1 (it's random) but i'm not 100% sure it's just my own observation atm if anyone else can confirm......

Edit : but be carefull some of those quest trigger NTR events !

pharal

Apr 13, 2020
becuse its not an actual translation, its a bunch of words separate from context or intent thrown into a blender to be vomited out the other side
I signed up for the Google Cloud Translate free trial and generated an API key. This provided (almost) the right translation. There is a bug in the used version of ReiPatcher that unfortunately replaces apostrophes with &#39, but otherwise it works as it should.

adix22

Jun 2, 2018
Okay it was my first time doing it so I might have messed up; but assuming I didn't - This game is "hard" censored.
When I checked with Asset Studio , sprites were censored.

2.90 star(s) 28 Votes