Drale

Jan 9, 2019
Man, there's other girls out there, no use breaking your back over a girl who don't even remember you.
I assume that the girl is inconsequential, and he uses her a symbol of his "normal life" that he lost with parallel world drama. Getting with her lets him feel like he isn't trapped in a magical NTR hellscape which seems to have monsters in it. It seems like a fairly normal mental trap for anyone dealing with parrallel worlds and time travel- the strong urge to 'make them how they were supposed to be'. That makes people try to force their own alien memories on a world that was going along doing its own thing.

After that gets twisted around for a while, they stop trying to make things "how they were supposed to be", and start making those "how I would personally want it". Which is honestly the same thing, but then you lose the guard rails and just go whole hog into the narcassism and hedonism that closely mirrors our browser histories (since the endless choice of the internet provides a similar style of experience; let's be honest- you are in an NTR and pregnancy thread. You know what I mean)

• Angry
Reactions: JohnHunk

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
〇 Penis collection (I am not making this shit up this is what it translates to...)
The H Status screen records information on up to 24 of your rivals.
  You can compare the shape of each of their penises.
  Can you collect them all? (lul)
I'm wheezing.
This is taking dick measuring contest to a whole new level.

yuuy22

Oct 9, 2018
on semester tests it says something about force-fail on, I specifically cheated all my subjects to max as well but still got last place and didn't get to pick her roomate, how do I disable that? or is it the games retribution for me cheating and just starting a new game would fix everything?

JojotheLich

Oct 17, 2017
I actually dislike netorare, usually a bit okay with the other forms. But, I'm only actually spending time playing this because I like the challenge to fight back.

Also, anyone else find it just as equally as fucked up by using potions to remove favorability of other guys?
"Drink this and forget about them. I'm all you need. Me and only me. Drink."

• Angry
Reactions: JohnHunk and yuuy22

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Anyone have some clues on what to check for this:
Power outage while playing. On restart, game "runs", but is broken. It looks like it is trying to pull data from one of the other Kegani Labs games (I think NTR House?), so nothing really works properly.

went to %AppData%LocalLow/KeganiLab/ and confirm the folder with my previous saves are all still there and fine. Tried deleting the main game folder contents where I originally extracted and rextracting with a fresh download to be sure. Also cleared out all other folders that were in the %AppData%LocalLow/KeganiLab/ folder. Still no dice. Not sure where the problem folder might be. Getting off for the day so I'll check in later, but any suggestions are welcomed. Thanks

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I wish she could look more like an adult woman, and she has no nose FFS, and her eyes are huge in this weird ass way. Uggh.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
i beat this game and it was good and i hope this helps

1) focus on your subject because it will affect her depends on your subject. make sure you got everyone of the subject s or a.

2) once you got s and also do some task like steal, drug her that leave to ntr because giving a gift to her will quickly raise her likes and that is you.

3) once you got 500, you got to ask her out. next make sure you save the game, because there is a chance that she will stay in her dorm. if she stay in her dorm. reload the game and try again but it depends on your subject

4) to tell she stay in your dorm. go to your room and if you see a icon of a portion in your room, that means she your roommate. if you still can't tell. then wait at night, to see she here.

5) once she in your room. you can have sex with her, you can cheat her and so on. your job is to get her pregnant, just like the other male npc.

6) to get her pregnant, press the heart icon and there will be a bar next to her ass. the one you looking for is the last bar. you need to raise it up because it will increase her chance to get pregnant and also give other npc chance to get her pregnant so be careful. before trying to get her pregnant. go to the blue frog on the left. increase your cum. this will allow you to cum 9 times and give you chance to get her pregnant. once she alone and the bar is high, but you don't have to reach max. just enough to get her pregnant. now save the game and try to get her pregnant. if she not pregnant, then try again until a message said pregnant. once she pregnant with your kids. you beat the game and you go back to the main menu and that it. but if she got pregnant with somebody else, you go back to may and try again
great guide, number 3 i never came across this, once you confess to her she should appear in your dorm, if she is not then clearly you didn't confess to her she continue to see guys there in her room trying hit on her. 5 you can choose to swap as well if twin tail girl is having sex in second dorm or left the room, if she isn't there she went over a guy place to bang

DDRmaster

Nov 24, 2017
where to begin? I cant even progress in the game and buttons disappear all the time, cant save for some reason, game randomly crashes, and the translation is just wow.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
where to begin? I cant even progress in the game and buttons disappear all the time, cant save for some reason, game randomly crashes, and the translation is just wow.
clearly issue on your end, maybe want update your drivers maybe get language pack, game works perfectly fine, maybe delete your current folder with the game and try extracting it again

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
This is by far the best game this circle has made.
I like welcome to the sexy bar better, but this is ambitious at least.

Other tips:

- When playing on max difficulty, the max starting favor the girl will have every time loop is 300 with a guy. She will eventually reach that with everyone, making it difficult to talk to her without high scores in subjects.
- The save games are text files, with "inferior" = lust, and "lie" = FavPrice. There's tons of other variables, like "money" in there too, its probably easier then cheat engine to just edit the file.
- There's a frog holding a spear and shield that unlocks certain perks for money. These are PERMANENT, and carry over to new games as well, not just time loops.
- Weapons and below are misc. skills that help you in various ways if you study them, such as steal affecting steal chance. This may or may not be the infamous "devil" skill that lets you sneak at night, but its either one of these or one of the "inferior"/lust skills you get points to buy by stealing clothing.
- Potions that you sneak into her room and spike her drink with usually boost one of four temporary stats. Of these, "Flirt" (basically cheating desire) and "Exposure" are the most notable, as they significantly change her behavior, but they slowly go down, and you can only boost them with a randomly generated potion per day.
- The girl gets more slutty as time goes on, but its a slow process and she resists cheating unless you've been feeding her flexible potions, even if her favor is higher then with her lover. This might eventually change once she's done it enough.
- Worst case scenario for the purists, keep running through until you can buy the fix favorability perk from the shield frog, then start a new game and lock everyone but you down.

2.90 star(s) 28 Votes